Reval Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reval Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview stuck to its allotted schedule. All interviewers were direct and also helpfully at explaining job functions and company atmosphere. I met with 3 team members, one member of Human Resources, and had an in-office phone interview with the head of Client Services after having an initial phone interview with Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• They each asked me product knowledge   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Reval

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

The Interview Process was the Fairest to date that I've experienced because I was interview by a varying degree of people from different departments and expertise. The interviewers ranged from senior managment to mid-level managers to fellow associates in the firm. I was fairly quick and efficient in my view.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself academically, professionally & personally?   Answer Question
    • What do you expect to contribute to the firm if/when hired?   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you have good experience and you are sure that your contribution to the firm are critial, then I'd say "do negociate after the offer has been extended to you". But do make your decision fast as the firm retains the right to withdraw the offer in a short time span. as i was new, I chose to accept the descent offer that was made, and thus decide to prove my value to manager.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process was divided into 3 stages,
    1) aptitude test : it included questions based on logical reasoning, english and mathematics.
    2) personal interview : in personal interview questions related to educational background were asked.
    3) HR interview : in HR interview, questions about personal strengths, weaknesses, and family background were asked.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reval (London, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

Just phone interview and one to one interview asking technical and personal questions. A lunch in the restaurant of the building and the offered the position. People were great, the office is small but in an impressive building (The Gherkin).

Interview Questions

• technical questions of hedge accounting (I cannot remenber)   Answer Question

Personal reasons