Reval Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.6

Manager Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Quickly scheduled interview with principal contact for initial phone screen and then in person interview shortly after. Final interview was to be followed by update on status or perhaps next steps but none was received. Substandard follow up.

Interview Questions

• Relationship of your experience to our needs; strategies for action; specific approaches and methods to achieve results; experience in similar organizational   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through a former colleague. I immediately received a phone call from HR. I had a phone interview with the HR recruiter the following day. He was a bit aggressive but very knowledgeable about the company and really provided a great level of detail about the culture and the company. After the HR screening I was passed to the hiring manager. The hiring manager asked tough but important questions. I felt he was smart and straightforward and I enjoyed that about him. The interview was more conversational than a fire hose of questions.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview stuck to its allotted schedule. All interviewers were direct and also helpfully at explaining job functions and company atmosphere. I met with 3 team members, one member of Human Resources, and had an in-office phone interview with the head of Client Services after having an initial phone interview with Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• They each asked me product knowledge   1 Answer

Content Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process went rather smoothly. I got a phone interview, then an in-person interview. I had applied to a different role initially but met with the director, and she recommended another role. She was especially nice! Everyone was pleasant and nice.

Interview Questions

• No really hard questions. Just questions about my experience and general background.   Answer Question

Account Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I met and interviewed with four different members of the sales team, including the VP of sales and including one who was formerly in the ADR role. A former colleague from another company reached out to me to discuss this job opportunity. The interview process was very informal and laid-back, although well structured.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions regarding my education and experience to determine if I would make a good fit for the role and whether my expertise and what I can contribute falls in line with company goals for the year.   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Treasury Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Pretty straight forward process, with two face to face interviews.
    A big problem with Reval is that they don;t discuss salary terms until very late in the process and when you are committed.
    They then come up with reasons to pay very little. It seems to be the same story for other staff.
    Ask about salary at the first interview and don't take any excuses. Walk away if needed.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about my background and experience.
      The HR people seemed pretty clueless.
      1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

One-on-One with Sales Manager and then met the sales and marketing team. Initial phone screening with HR. Very typical and quick to the point process. They said they take their time to find the right person but I found the whole process extremely quick and efficient. From my recruiter call to the day I started was less than one month.

Interview Questions

• Relevant experience. Culture -fit related questions e.g. personal life, work/balance.   1 Answer

Financial Planning and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was a few rounds with senior management. They were one on one interviews with direct manager up to executive management team the position would work closely with. Each interview as at least 30 minutes and more conversational than just a Q&A type interview. Each person I met with asked very good questions and was interesting to talk to.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process took about 2 hours; I met for one hour with the interviewing manager, the 30 mins with a Sr Analyst and 30 mins with HR. They were very disorganized especially the HR , he had very little info to share because I was over qualified for the position.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

The Interview Process was the Fairest to date that I've experienced because I was interview by a varying degree of people from different departments and expertise. The interviewers ranged from senior managment to mid-level managers to fellow associates in the firm. I was fairly quick and efficient in my view.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself academically, professionally & personally?   Answer Question
    • What do you expect to contribute to the firm if/when hired?   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you have good experience and you are sure that your contribution to the firm are critial, then I'd say "do negociate after the offer has been extended to you". But do make your decision fast as the firm retains the right to withdraw the offer in a short time span. as i was new, I chose to accept the descent offer that was made, and thus decide to prove my value to manager.