Revana Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Revana Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Revana had a hiring open house that I attended without an appointment. I was greeted after entering their waiting room and then was briefly interviewed by a staff member who directed me to one of his colleagues. That colleague game me more information on the current positions they were hiring for and suggest I apply on-line. After doing so I was invited back to the same facility and completed an assessment test. After passing the test, I was given an interview with the hiring manager for the position I was interested in.

Interview Questions

• Describe the traits you would like to see in a sales manager.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Revana

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

Team Interview. Then short testing on the computer

Interview Questions

• Give examples of previous sales experience. Also what ifs questions. Not to hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, standard offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

Filled out an online application and was contacted by the company for a phone interview. The phone interview was approx 45 mins discussing background experience. The next step was to come in and take a skills and personality test. Then after that was complete it went into a 1:1 interview with a manager. Corporate culture was very upbeat and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a customer was not satisfied with the service you were being provided and what you did to correct it?   Answer Question