Revana Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 6, 2017

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Revana (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Tiny interview room with no windows the size of a closet. Interviewer looked as if she just rolled out of bed and came to work. She made zero eye contact and looked as if she had made a decision before asking one question

Interview Questions

• I was asked what was one thing about my previous employment role that I found difficult   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with recruiter, after that had a face to face interview with the Director, and a training manager, then had a 'Teach Back' with the director, and two Training Managers

Interview Questions

• They asked how to deal with Attendance issues in the class.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online through indeed and was contacted the next day. It was a brief screening over the phone and I was asked to come in for an in-person interview with the manager and to take an assessment test. I was asked to block out at least 3 hours of my time for the entire process. I was called the morning of the interview to confirm I was still coming. When I arrived there was a door for the recruiting center and inside it was a small room with a sign-in sheet and chairs. There was not an employee in the room to greet me upon arrival or to let the manager know I was waiting. As I sat there I saw many employees come in and out of the door that required a keycard with access to open but was never asked who I was or who I was waiting for. 15 minutes later an employee came up to me and said "who are you? Have you taken the assessment test yet?" She brought me back to a computer to take the assessment which took over 1.5 hours. There were other people taking the test and interviewing in the conference rooms. When I was finished the recruiter brought me into a room and I assumed that was the interview. When I asked her questions about the job, commission structure, how to make commission and what was required she didn't know. She said not to quote her on anything because she has so many departments and wasn't sure. I was so confused as to why she didn't have the answers for a job I was there to interview for. After talking for about 15 minutes she said she would see if the manager wasn't busy and could interview me. When she came back after being gone for about 10 minutes she said I needed to reschedule my interview. She said the managers were all busy and in a meeting so I could come back another day. I was so taken aback! I had an appointment scheduled today for the interview and now the manager is too busy to speak with me? I spent almost 3 hours there. It was a complete waste of time. I left feeling disrespected for investing my time in a company who does not respect their candidates.

Customer Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly. They asked me a few questions my strong suits and my weaknesses. How to deal w/ a customer is is very upset. What I'm looking for in a career & how many years of customer service experience with had.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a customer who is upset about their monthly rate but is extremly past due.   1 Answer

Reporting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revana (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online, headhunter called, did not make it past the first interview. I needed to have more experience in a specific software package and did not. Thus, I assume that is why I was not contacted again.

Interview Questions

• Asked me if I could work in a specific timezone   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Revana (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

The process needed to be a little clearer. Set the expectations up front! First impressions are key, and it would be great if managers and people involved in the interview process were on time and thought a little more about candidate experience. Leaders were fantastic about describing the company, but needs a little more focus on the front end.

Interview Questions

• What strategy would you use to find sales talent in Phoenix?   Answer Question

Revana Response

Aug 18, 2016

Thank you taking the time to fill out this review, we will pass this info over to our recruiting department so they can better assist the next candidates.

Google Marketing Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

8hrs with over 5 different assessment testing and 3 different interviews with managers, directors, and recruiters. I went through a series of interview question, about 20-30 questions per person and actually sat down with the Marketing Director for my first interview; based on the assessment testing scores. We went over the scores together to determine my personality; flaws and strengths, and then drilled me with scenario based questions for Marketing. My second interview with the campaign manager, she asked a lot of technical questions to determine my skill level with Google products.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with Google products and tell me a scenario where you had a difficult client and how you handled them.   Answer Question

Google Ad Words Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

The recruiter gave me a very quick overview of what the position was about and then told me I had to go do a assessment test on their computers that would take about an hour. So I did it. No joke it took an hour and a half. Lots of people were taking it at the same time. Some never passed it. I did and then they said ok, now we have two more tests for you to take. If you pass that then we'll go from there.
    Over all I had to take 3 assessment test that took a total of about 3-4 hours. I missed lunch. I never was offered even a cup of water the whole time. Then when I found out I passed the other 2 tests I was asked if I had time to do an interview with the main hiring executives. When I asked what position that person had, I was told they were just the recruiter and not the hiring manager.
    So I said no, I'll make another time the following week and I left. Later I had to reschedule the interview for another time that same week, and I never got a phone call to reschedule. They blew me off.
    Which this was my strike 3 for this company. . . what was the other two?

Well Strike 1 was when I entered the office, a lady was waiting for her interview and she told me that she wasn't sure about this company. That this was her 3rd time being offered a job with this company and everytime she would call back to either talk to them about it or accept the job, they had given the job to someone else or she couldn't get the person back on the phone to talk about it. She said their communication skills were highly lacking.

Strike 2 was when I was taking the tests. You are placed in a room with high traffic(and people constantly having to pass their badge to open a door with a high pitch ring. In a testing room not appropriate for sure) and about 10 computers and everyone's taking the assessment tests. That's not the strike 2. The strike 2 is that there are two rooms where people were being interviewed and I could hear EVERYTHING. Every single question and answer. One person was being dismissed from his job because he failed his drug test and that someone was getting his personal belongings and meeting him outside.

I don't want to work for a company who doesn't have any regard for my privacy, health, or time. I never gave them a chance to offer me the job because of this, but had I, I'm confident I would have been offered the job.

*I've also noticed the other reviews for this position are at least $3000 less a year (which includes commission) than what I was told as a base. Plus the ad I saw mentioned a $1000 signing bonus. That was not even mentioned. Never had time to mention it.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

it was easy. online test then in person interview. the online test took roughly two hours or so to complete, kinda hard. then the recruiter interviews you. afterwards, the manager interviews you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

commision

Google Marketing Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

2 different Pre-screening test assessments that take approx 2 hours+ to complete. One is a sales personality assessment and the other is a basic english/math skills test. If you passed both you went directly to a interview that lasts approx 30 minutes long, the interview is a panel based that includes at least 2 managers at the same time. Job offers are extended immediately after if all goes well.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very standard and did not really dive to deep into your previous experience or skills, although they did ask some very random type questions to see if you could do some basic reasoning in order to answer. Also asked how would you monetize googles offerings.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation available