Revana Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Revana Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2017

2.2

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Revana.

Interview

30 minute interview, short and sweet. There may have been some favoritism in the choice of who go the role, but there were two round of interviews. Internal applications were sent via and internal tool

Interview Questions

• What traits I thought a manager should encompass   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Honestly, the interview process was a little bit ridiculous. It took over a month to complete. They had me go threw 4 different people and wasted my time to the point were I declined other opportunities. I did not end up getting the job because they said I was more "Administrative" which was complete BS. I am currently a operations manager for a commercial general construction company so I have my hands in everything. Prior to that I was a Marketing executive and have direct sales and inside sales experience.

I also know that I scored the highest of other applicants on a pre employment test they give and I also know from a few inside sources that they hired people with less experience and less education and scored less on the test than I did. Management, I think, is a little scared of anyone younger and more ambitious than they are coming in. So be careful on saying anything in regards to wanting to move up in the company.

Interview Questions

• How many soda cans fit in a room?   1 Answer

Onboarding Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was hurried and i waited for hours before being seen and interviewed. then I was passed from one person to another and ended up waiting yet AGAIN for another hour just to wait for a simple employment offer letter. It was pretty hectic.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle difficult situations and was there ever a time you had to make a difficult decision regarding something work related   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Revana (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Tiny interview room with no windows the size of a closet. Interviewer looked as if she just rolled out of bed and came to work. She made zero eye contact and looked as if she had made a decision before asking one question

Interview Questions

• I was asked what was one thing about my previous employment role that I found difficult   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with recruiter, after that had a face to face interview with the Director, and a training manager, then had a 'Teach Back' with the director, and two Training Managers

Interview Questions

• They asked how to deal with Attendance issues in the class.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online through indeed and was contacted the next day. It was a brief screening over the phone and I was asked to come in for an in-person interview with the manager and to take an assessment test. I was asked to block out at least 3 hours of my time for the entire process. I was called the morning of the interview to confirm I was still coming. When I arrived there was a door for the recruiting center and inside it was a small room with a sign-in sheet and chairs. There was not an employee in the room to greet me upon arrival or to let the manager know I was waiting. As I sat there I saw many employees come in and out of the door that required a keycard with access to open but was never asked who I was or who I was waiting for. 15 minutes later an employee came up to me and said "who are you? Have you taken the assessment test yet?" She brought me back to a computer to take the assessment which took over 1.5 hours. There were other people taking the test and interviewing in the conference rooms. When I was finished the recruiter brought me into a room and I assumed that was the interview. When I asked her questions about the job, commission structure, how to make commission and what was required she didn't know. She said not to quote her on anything because she has so many departments and wasn't sure. I was so confused as to why she didn't have the answers for a job I was there to interview for. After talking for about 15 minutes she said she would see if the manager wasn't busy and could interview me. When she came back after being gone for about 10 minutes she said I needed to reschedule my interview. She said the managers were all busy and in a meeting so I could come back another day. I was so taken aback! I had an appointment scheduled today for the interview and now the manager is too busy to speak with me? I spent almost 3 hours there. It was a complete waste of time. I left feeling disrespected for investing my time in a company who does not respect their candidates.

Customer Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly. They asked me a few questions my strong suits and my weaknesses. How to deal w/ a customer is is very upset. What I'm looking for in a career & how many years of customer service experience with had.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a customer who is upset about their monthly rate but is extremly past due.   1 Answer

Reporting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revana (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online, headhunter called, did not make it past the first interview. I needed to have more experience in a specific software package and did not. Thus, I assume that is why I was not contacted again.

Interview Questions

• Asked me if I could work in a specific timezone   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was virtually painless. The interviewer needs to be a little better trained. Other than that the whole process was painless and done quickly. Worked there in the past and returned without any reservations.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Revana (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

The process needed to be a little clearer. Set the expectations up front! First impressions are key, and it would be great if managers and people involved in the interview process were on time and thought a little more about candidate experience. Leaders were fantastic about describing the company, but needs a little more focus on the front end.

Interview Questions

• What strategy would you use to find sales talent in Phoenix?   Answer Question

Revana Response

Aug 18, 2016

Thank you taking the time to fill out this review, we will pass this info over to our recruiting department so they can better assist the next candidates.