Reveal MedSpa Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reveal MedSpa

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reveal MedSpa (Vienna, VA) in September 2010.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter who expected next day interview.
Polished office (it is a Medspa), lots of tooting their own horn info in the lobby. Interviewed with Owner who was straight-forward, but easily flattered and won over. Interviewed with manager who hadn't a clue about what to ask or do, and was condescending, rude, and intimidated by my experience.
Recruiter contacted me the next day with an offer and wanted me to start in three days. I was not actually given any info on when to report for work until the day before (Sunday).

Negotiation

I was supposedly given the higher range of the salary for the position. Was promised a review and raise in three months, which never happened and regardless of repeated attempts to discuss were blatantly ignored.
Bottom line advice: make sure you receive the incentive/commission structure IN WRITING.

Other Interview Reviews for Reveal MedSpa

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reveal MedSpa (Rockville, MD) in April 2009.

Interview

MAIN QUESTIONS ARE REGARDING MOTIVATION AND ABILITY TO SUCEED...IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO NUMBERS NUMBERS NUMBERS

Interview Questions

• ALL VERY BASIC....   1 Answer
    • WHY ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT LEAVING CHANGING?   1 Answer

PRESENT EMPLOYER COUNTEROFFERED.