Revel Systems Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Revel Systems Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Revel Systems

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter was quickly follow up with an in person interview. Very basic questions, I could tell that they were clearly conducting a lot of interviews and the interviewers were bored. One woman in particular was so bored she couldn't stop looking at her phone where I could clearly see her perusing her personal Facebook feed. I didn't hear back for a while, which wasn't a surprise and eventually just moved on but thought I'd share my experience since I've since had several friends have similar negative experiences.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Revel Systems

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Revel Systems.

Interview

Internal Recruiter reached out to me Via Linkedin.

Had a great conversation via phone with the recruiter but the following interview with a sales manager was not so great.

He was surprised that even though I had researched the company itself, I didn't get a chance to research the founders even though I had explained to him that I am presently employed full time and didn't have enough time to look into this and that you had only reached out to me yesterday.

Furthermore he stated that there are so many people applying to revel and asked why he should choose to hire me. I thought this was very unprofessional since Revel reached out to me, and only 1 day ago. He also did not give me an opportunity to ask any questions about the company or the role itself.

After this experience, and reading the employee reviews here on glassdoor, I decided to not pursue the opportunity further even though they wanted to move me on to the next step.

Interview Questions

• Red Flag #1 - If we reach out to your current employer what would they say? - There should be no talk of reaching out to a current employer when a company reaches out to someone who is presently employed and tries to "poach" them.

Red flag # 2 There are so many people apply to Revel why should we choose you? (They reached out to me)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Standard, phone screen then in person. The office was pretty messy and didn't look organized. Talked with a sales manager then with the VP of sales. VP of sales was really brief.

Interview Questions

• A lot about Metrics and sales process. Meet with head of sales, he's really quick and brief.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me and we set up a phone screen. Got through that and had a phone interview with one of the managers which took about 30 minutes. Next step was on site interview the next week where I met with director of sales. Lasted about 30 minutes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied After meeting the recruiter at an event. Was told I was going to be interviewed with both the Sales Manager and VP. I felt the interview went well and was told to wait for an interview with the VP. Waited a few minutes and HR comes in and tells me I would be interviewing via video next week. I was a little irritated because I took time off work to come to the interview but I understand life happens so I say something like "yes that's fine".
    I then get an auto-ats rejection saying we decided not to move forward in the process. Huh? I was just told to wait a few days for the second portion of the interview.

I want to stress that I'm not leaving a negative comment because I didn't get the position, I understand that happens. What is frustrating is that I'm told I'm moving to the next step, wait for that for a few days but then get a rejection email. That is completely unprofessional and inconsiderate.