Revel Systems Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Revel Systems Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Revel Systems

1 Interview Review

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revel Systems in May 2014.

Interview

Initial Phone screen with General HR for 30 minutes, then was scheduled for 30 phone interview with Director of account management.

After speaking with both I was invited to an onsite interview. It included a 2 v 1, followed by two more 1 v 1 interviews and then a brief (I mean brief by about a 60 second conversation with the owner). Typical questions about general work history. Some had more experience than others on interviewing, as they did not have questions lined up. Even some questions didn't event pertain to either personality or the job.

After the interview, I followed up with an email to thank them for their time to speak with me, to which they replied they were still discussing the role. After following up multiple times and not being answered, I just gave up.

They didn't even tell me no (EXTREMELY unprofessional). I took my time to travel hours to speak with them, and if they didn't want me, they should still have vocalized it instead of just leaving me waiting. If this is a customer service software, they're failing.

Beyond my experience, when visiting the office, it seemed completely disorganized. And after "meeting" the CEO I am glad I did not pursue here further.

Interview Questions