Revel Systems Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Revel Systems

1 Interview Review

2.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Revel Systems in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter the next day to set up a phone interview.
The recruiter gave a very detailed description of the job and the company and what I should expect in the following interviews. She told me what questions they usually ask and how I should not answer them. After the phone interview with the recruiter I had a phone interview with the Chief of Staff and the VP of Sales. Both interviews with them were less than 10 minutes and they asked relatively basic questions (why do you want to work for Revel, what is your dream job, where do you see yourself in 5 years, what is your biggest pet peeve, etc.).

Four days after interviewing with the Chief of Staff and VP of Sales I got an email from the recruiter saying they unfortunately were going to go with someone who had more experience in the tech startup sector.

Despite not receiving the job, the overall experience was pleasant. The recruiter responded quickly to emails and everyone I interviewed with gave great and thorough answers to any questions I had. I really appreciated the email from the recruiter explaining why I did not receive the job.

Interview Questions