Revel Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 13, 2017

2.4

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone screen by HR, then VP Engineering. On site with various team members from the Product team and Dev Team. No vision for the role they were hiring. Dev team asked technical questions (though not part of the job req). Worst (and unethical)- They brainstormed for a product that they are going to launch with a prospective client (stealing of ideas during interview process without compensation).

Interview Questions

• SQL Queries.
      Agile Methodology.
      Inventory Accounting process.
      Scenario exercise in providing requirements to the Dev team.
      Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter was quickly follow up with an in person interview. Very basic questions, I could tell that they were clearly conducting a lot of interviews and the interviewers were bored. One woman in particular was so bored she couldn't stop looking at her phone where I could clearly see her perusing her personal Facebook feed. I didn't hear back for a while, which wasn't a surprise and eventually just moved on but thought I'd share my experience since I've since had several friends have similar negative experiences.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Two phone screens which were normal. In person round I met with the recruiter and two managers and had a very nice conversation with both. I was told I was a "great fit for the company". After sending a thank you letter and a week of waiting (I was told I would have an answer in three days), I get a generic rejection letter. Overall, very unprofessional.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems in August 2016.

Interview

Overall no qualms throughout the interview process. Started with a phone screen, and then proceeded two a second round phone interview with their sales team lead. For the final interview, it was a Skype session with their sales manager.

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Short - simple and to the point. spoke with my manager via phone first the in person with coworker. decision was made within hours...thats the beauty of working with an agency and being on contract

Interview Questions

• Do you have any HR experience?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me and we set up a phone screen. Got through that and had a phone interview with one of the managers which took about 30 minutes. Next step was on site interview the next week where I met with director of sales. Lasted about 30 minutes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

A recruiter from Revel found me on LinkedIn. I had two phone interviews with recruiters, which were very casual and pleasant. Then, I went in for an in-person interview, and it was HORRIBLE! I talked to one of the recruiters I spoke on the phone with and two managers. The recruiter was nice, but the managers were awful. The first manager was not friendly or engaging. He didn't make the position seem interesting at all and never smiled. The second manager.... I wish I walked out. He was so rude. He repeatedly cut me off, and it was clear all he cared about was making money. I'm sure it's a great company with a great product, but their sales team seems awful.

Client Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

They take their sweet time, the recruiters are the laziest people in the entire company, it's a bit of a joke. Just when you've forgotten about them they come back to you! They only allow for a 24 hour period to decide if you want the job. Don't be afraid to negotiate, if you don't someone else will and believe me you'll put the work in to earn those dollars.

SDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, scheduled a phone screening for that week which led to on-site interview the following week. I met with a sales manager and the VP of Sales, both of whom were great. Very quick proceess

Customer Support- Client Onboarding Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems (Saint Petersburg, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Phone Interview with Recruiter, Center Manager. In person interview with VP of Customer Support and phone interview with team leader. Call from recruiter for offer. Very Impressed that the recruiter called me after I started for a check in. This process was very positive and I choose this company due to this positive culture.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? What is your favorite color? How do you organize your time?   Answer Question