Revel Systems Sales Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Revel Systems Sales Support Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Revel Systems

2.5

Sales Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revel Systems.

Interview

Phone Screening Interview - basic questions. I had two interviewers on speaker phone which made it difficult to hear at times. I told I would get a response within a week, but weeks went by without a word.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Revel Systems

Sales Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems.

Interview

The individuals working in recruiting are pretty good. Their communication is great, and the interview process from a logistics perspective is professional. Had one phone screening with HR, then a talk with VP, and then an in-house interview with 4 rounds: Staff, Manager, VP and then the CEO herself. Went well until I met the CEO: who I instantaneously did not click with. Not only was she not easy to talk to, she stood the entire interview, and had no interest in getting to know me as a person or professional. Her questions were quite rapid fire, and I could tell instantaneously she was not a fun or easy to work with. Overall, once I met her, I didnt forsee myself as a good fit at the company. Additionally, I was never emailed back with a decision, and instead had to email them 2 weeks later to inquire about response, where was I abruptly told I wasnt being offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 things your parents taught you   1 Answer