Revel Systems Sourcer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Revel Systems Sourcer Interview Questions

Interviews at Revel Systems

1 Interview Review

2.0

Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Revel Systems (South San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly fast. Initial phone screen with the recruiter, then another phone screen with the Director of HR followed by an in-person interview with the recruiting team ( consist of three recruiter + 1 sourcer) and Director of HR. Overall great candidate experience as my recruiter kept my in the loop every step of the way. Excellent communication.

I am not too fond of the CEO though because the last step was to have a chat with her to see if you're a good fit before she signs off on the offer letter. The vibe I got from her when she picked up the phone was very unwelcoming. She stuttered the whole time during on conversation and asked me questions that was not even relevant to the position. In the end, she didn't sign my offer letter and retracted the offer letter because she felt I wasn't the right fit. I don't know if she dinged me because of the basic questions that she asked, but I find it funny that she didn't think I was a great fit when the recruiting team + Director of HR did. I think it's ridiculous that you can judge a person by a 5 minute phone conversation to know if they would be a good fit or not.

Interview Questions

• Why Revel
    Where did you go to school
    What was your GPA