Revenue Analytics Marketing Role Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Revenue Analytics Marketing Role Interview Questions

Interviews at Revenue Analytics

1 Interview Review

Marketing Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics in September 2019.

Interview

I thought the interview process was very quick. I applied online via LinkedIn and was contacted immediately by the HR recruiter. First there was a phone screen with the recruiter than an in person interview with the hiring manager than a final in person with 4 people on the team. I enjoyed my interviews with everyone except one of the interviewers and my recap with the recruiter. One of the interviewers was on his computer the entire time and he barely smiled during the interview. The hiring manager is fantastic! Whoever they hire I hope they enjoy working with the hiring manager because they were the most personal during my interview process and also genuine. Something was off with the recruiter. Over the phone they were great but in person they frequently gave me death stares. I didn't quite understand what this was about. Almost as if there was a defensiveness behind their demeanor. It made me incredibly uncomfortable. Other than the creepiness of the recruiter the interview process was fairly average and brief. I enjoyed speaking with the hiring manager the most...not to say I didn't enjoy speaking with the others but I connected more with this individual .

They will have you write up a social media post to see if you can craft social media messaging. This is done on the spot. Also, as I was looking around the company there isn't much diversity so this might be a red flag for many. This is a red flag because the company is based in a city where the majority of the people who live there are considered a minority in the U.S. Just a heads up!

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next role?   1 Answer