Revenue Analytics Operations Research Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Revenue Analytics Operations Research Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Revenue Analytics

4.0

Operations Research Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Very long painful and tedious! They're just building an "on hold" bank of candidates! Don't expect any offer after the interview. So if you're just "looking around" you can drop your resume there, do the infinite number of interviews and wait.
Interview was structured:

Phone interviews:
- 1 recruiter
- 1 HR
- 1 Hiring manager

Then onsite #1:
- 1 technical (math)
- 1 technical (software related, R or CPLEX)
- around 6 of them with directors and peers with a lunch meeting in between

The onsite #2
Meeting with a bench of other directors partners and the CEO.
Then:
- No offer yet... but please wait..
- No offer yet... but please wait..
After few months been told that they will keep my resume "in case".

Interview Questions

• Most of questions were behavioral type to make sure you fit the culture and nice to hang with when traveling.
    R test.
    Math test on price elasticity etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Revenue Analytics

Operations Research Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

This was definitely the worst interview experience I have ever had. Long story short, called by the recruiter just 2 days before the final on-site interview and been told that they already picked somebody else for the position, and asked not to come for the interview.

Initially had a phone screening by the HR. Next step was an on-site interview starting with a math and R exercise, later followed by the one-on-one interviews. In the math exercise they are asking you to derive the optimal price value in a sample problem, where they provide some info about the price elasticity. In the R exercise, you are provided a hotel price data set with some irrelevant data. You are expected to slice-dice the data, remove irrelevant records, and come up with a prediction model. A couple of weeks later, I am told that they are ready to go for the second on-site interview, and sometime later I received the agenda. But they called 2 days before the interview, told the news about hiring somebody else for the position, and pretty much asked me not to come. By that time, I already made plans to go for the interview, and I was obviously upset. So decided to still go for the interview. I spent another day in their headquarters. By "coincidence", the president and CEO of the company (who were initially listed in the interview agenda) were having some business trips that day.

Interview Questions

• How would you make sure that a function is maximized at the point where derivative is zero?   1 Answer