Revenue Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Revenue Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2017

2.3

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Revenue Solutions, Inc. in March 2017.

Interview

Great interview process... Meet and Great followed by a great interview process with numerous people where you get to know RSI, and RSI gets to know you, then they work out if/where you will fit the company.

Interview Questions

• Explain education experience projects while working in a group setting. Explain work experience...   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Revenue Solutions, Inc..

Interview

The interview process was average. You will need to know your your role. You may be asked situational questions. You will be asked questions that will demonstrate your knowledge of the subject matter as it relates to your current skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had conflict with a manager or other team member.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Revenue Solutions, Inc..

Interview

I had a couple of phone interviews with different people within the company that were pretty straightforward and easy. They never really asked any technical questions. Then I had a 1 on 1 in person interview that was easy as well but slightly more difficult then the phone interviews because they got a little bit more technical but nothing bad.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Revenue Solutions, Inc. in June 2016.

Interview

1) Phone interview with recruiter
    2) Phone interview with IT Consultant
    3) Skype interview with Consulting Manager
    4) Phone interview with Executive Consulting Manager

Didn't get the job after the fourth interview and a background check, not really sure why. The interviews were very easy. One tip- do not bring up their management in the interview. I had seen very negative reviews about it on here and tried to figure out a way to tactfully address those concerns without letting them know I was "on to them" but I guess they knew.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about (insert resume item)
      How do you stay organized
      What leadership style do you prefer
      Had one SQL question   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revenue Solutions, Inc. (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

It was roughly a 30 min interview in which we went over things that I was interested in. Why i chose the degree that I chose and what led me to choosing that. Then we went over a brief run through of my resume. The interviewer asked me to explain each point on my resume and why i chose that position or why i thought it added value to me. Overall it was a very open interview, I was able to talk about what interested me and showcase my skill set.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that makes you interesting?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Revenue Solutions, Inc. in February 2016.

Interview

1) Initial e-mail screening with basic questions about your application and interest in the job
    2) Preliminary phone interview scheduled after e-mail screening
    3) In person interview that consists of 3-4 back to back interviews

Interview Questions

• General questions about yourself, your experiences that are listed on resume, your willingness to relocate, your willingness to work long workweeks (more than 40 hrs/wk)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revenue Solutions, Inc. (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn to one of their Consultant positions. I was then contacted by a recruiter and set up with a phone screen. Phone screen was easy, just being asked questions about my resume. I was then scheduled to interview at an office in Boston 2 weeks in the future. I went through 4 interviews with a Director, the CFO, a Consulting Manager and a Consultant. They were all basically the same - questions about my resume and past experience.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Revenue Solutions, Inc. (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied initially in January 2016. RSI is very fast about responding and after a request for more information, I had a phone screen set up by the end of the week. Within a few days of my phone screen, RSI requested an in-person interview during the following month. I interviewed in Philadelphia, PA on a Thursday and received an offer the following Wednesday. They host a meet and greet the night before the interviews, which allows candidates to get to know current employees at RSI, including the interviewers. It's a great event and allows for the already relaxed environment of the interviews to be even more pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Where on the scale from Business Analyst to Software Engineer do you want to be working?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Revenue Solutions, Inc. in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process first started with a phone screen by HR. That went really well and they were really down to earth. I then had 3 more interviews with a consultant, consulting manager and consulting director. Every i spoke to absolutely loves what they do and got me excited about the company. HR presented me with an offer a few days after my last interview.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to possibly answer a few case study questions. They test how good you are at problem solving.   1 Answer

AR/AP/Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revenue Solutions, Inc. (Pembroke, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was LONG. I first had 2 phone interviews with recruiters. They then decided to bring me into their Corporate office for final interviews so I took a whole day to drive to MA for multiple interviews. They paid for my travel and also took me out to lunch. During the interview process, they didn't ask me too many questions. They basically told me about each position and about the company itself. During the interviews they were basically telling me that I was a great fit for the company and it was only a matter of decided which department I would best fit in. Therefore, i felt VERY confident that I was getting one of the positions. They were even calling me on my way home to see how I felt about everything and how excited they were!

The following day they requested that I fill out an application. After 1 week, i followed up for an answer and was told they were still making a decision. Week after week I was still following up and got no answer. I was extremely confused as to why they could not give me an answer. The recruiter left me completely hanging. 2 MONTHS AFTER the interview, I was told they chose another candidate. I was even asked in that final email as to if I took another position or not. Why bother even reaching out at that point.

The people were very nice but I wouldn't waste my time with this interview process again. I do know someone who works at RSI and enjoys working there.