Revolution Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Revolution Analytics Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Revolution Analytics

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revolution Analytics.

Interview

Interview was comprehensive and very fair. There were multiple rounds, and in one of the rounds there was a panel of interviewers. They asked about background, experience with software, past projects and work experience, challenges, accomplishments, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you have been involved with that was a challenge.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

Received an email from recruiter after submitting application on their site. The Recruiter did not use a valid email address to initiate contact or set up the phone call. This made it difficult to confirm the time for the call or ask any questions. I eventually Had to contact the general service desk to communicate that I had no way of reaching the recruiter. After receiving contact from the recruiter, I had to configure an awkward conferencing software on my phone. After entering the conference the recruiter indicated that it was mandatory for me to turn on a digital camera for the interview to proceed. Since I was in an awkward position, and not wearing a suit, the camera was not an option. Considering that the recruiter refused to share details about the position without a webcam session I decided to discontinue my application.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Revolution Analytics (Seattle, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviews with current staff members, some managers. Interview consisted of meeting with key executive for the first round, discussing job and the reason it came open (a senior engineer had taken another position and was within a week of leaving). After this meeting came a roundtable meeting with the software development team, who asked numerous questions about my background and answered a few of my questions.