Rexnord Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rexnord Interview Questions

Updated Oct 31, 2017

2.7

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rexnord.

Interview

Called me 10 minutes late for the phone screen. Never gave me a reason nor apologized. Said someone would contact me after with feedback and of course no one did. I wouldnt have accepted even if they offered. No wonder this place has a low rating.

Interview Questions

• Typical track down a latency Exchange issue. How would you troubleshoot this?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Rexnord (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

The worse hiring process ever! You have to fill out the application, then they will send a email stating you need to answer question via a online application thru your webcam. The application asks question and you have 3 minutes to answer. Then if selected a rude manger will let you know he is important. Then if they call you back the in person process will make you cry. I interview twice, once at the plant level and once at a corporate level, 4 years apart but same arrogant mind set by the hiring managers and process.

They are in a declining market while moving much of the manufacturing to Mexico or China,

Interview Questions

• What books have you read to stay current in your field.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rexnord.

Interview

Recruiter was completely clueless; definitely not qualified to interview me. His questions were silly for a person at my level - they could have been asked of a retail worker. I guess they do not take the interview process seriously, or they'd have someone asking more relevant questions. His interviewing style was what you'd expect of a high school student.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rexnord in April 2017.

Interview

Recorded video video interview, fixed questions terrible experience. inflexible from a time perspective and not comfortable. Needed webcam and lots of time. First recorded intervelw and a still concerned about the confidentiality.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your job   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rexnord (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

2-3 interviews depending on the job. One video interview, one phone interview, and an in-person interview. Depending on the division, the interview can either be very relaxed or somewhat business professional.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rexnord (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was standard. First two phone interviews and two in person interviews.
    In person interview, was more towards my work experience with detailed examples of projects I have managed.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rexnord (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

Four one on one interviews with various functional leads. Lasted between 30 and 60 minutes each. Questions were basic interview questions attempting to gauge functional knowledge and expand on prior responsibilities.

Wastewater Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rexnord (Downers Grove, IL).

Interview

Started with a tour of the facility, then an awkward 20 minutes with some guy that really didn't do or say anything, then a more formal sit down interview with an HR representative. I never formally heard back from them but I know I didn't get an offer when they accidentally called me thinking I was the person they wanted to hire.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had conflict with a co-worker and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to come on board in a temp role to start with and then if things work out you will become full-time?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rexnord.

Interview

There was a phone interview with recruiter, HR manager and direct supervisor. This was followed by one face to face and an offer. The background check and drug test went very quick. I was able to start within one month of receiving my offer. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rexnord (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I received an invitation from the recruiter for a phone interview. Went on to the next step and had a phone interview with the head of Operations. I felt both interviews went well and that my background was a good fit for the position. I was told to expect a follow up email/call the following week. After one week, I reached out for feedback and heard nothing back. The following week, I followed up with two more emails asking for any feedback and never received a courtesy follow up email or phone call. Very rude and unprofessional!!