Reyes Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Reyes Holdings

2.8

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reyes Holdings (Rosemont, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through my college career fair. After a week I was invited for an OCR interview and a second interview after a week at Reyes Holding's office at Rosemont. the Interviews were fairly easy but long. Be ready for a bunch of behavioral question with specific examples

Internship Interview

Interview

Apply online or use a contact/reference that works at the company. The company will then contact you for a initial phone Interview. If the phone interview goes well they will ask you to come onsite for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position? What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reyes Holdings (Rosemont, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

I found out about Reyes from my school's career fair and applied online. Then I had a phone interview, where they asked me to come out to Chicago for a second round interview. The office is phenomenal; it kind of looks like a scene from Mad Men. There were four interviews, about 45 minutes each. The first was with two recruiters in the HR department, the next two each with high level executives, and the fourth with my immediate manager, who I had already phone interviewed with. They asked a lot of behavioral questions, but also really wanted to get to know me to see if I'd be a good cultural fit. Everyone was very polite, and I heard back from them that I got the job in person.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where your influence helped someone else succeed.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Hired in employees are told work hours of 40 hours a week. This is not true. As an account manager you are responsible for your accounts 7 days a week and 365 a year even when the spare or fill rep is on the job. Also, interview will be on selling a particaular beer in to a manager that they give you in advance,

Interview Questions

• Will having a family be a problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase, take it or leave it.

HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in LaCrosse, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reyes Holdings (LaCrosse, AR) in April 2016.

Interview

Was very slow had one phone interview then face to face with two people from department. I was given the offer however i asked if salary is negotiabile and i get a email later that the offer is withdrawn ,Overall a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you suggested something to your manager and it was not accepted by them.   Answer Question

Benefits Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reyes Holdings.

Interview

I ended the process after the phone interview. I got an email asking to set up a time to do a phone interview, and when that predetermined time came, the hiring manager was a no show. Very unprofessional. Later that week I got an email stating that something came up, but not sure why that wasn’t communicated sooner. Ultimately I did agree to reschedule and that did go okay, but I decided to look elsewhere because I didn’t want to work for a company that didn’t respect or value my time from the get go.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Reyes Holdings (Rosemont, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with 2 recruiters who don't sound professional, then an in a 2.5 hour long interview with 5 people 30 minutes each, no structured format, no idea who I would report to, and this was for a contract job not even full time. Their IT department is bare bones at best, and they are deficient in numerous areas and a lack of direction. Their interview process is very one way for sure, they dont realize that the interview goes both ways, and they dont like questions. They are interviewing you, you cannot interview them. This is an outdated working environment as far as dress code goes, they expect everyone to dress wearing sport coats and button up shirts, even on friday, and you can forget about any remote work. Read the employee reviews for yourself, I wish I had. And if they pass on you they wont give specific reasons to help you improve your interviewing skills. From what I read this company uses people and overworks them, with little to no appreciation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a difficult time with a manager?   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reyes Holdings (Flint, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

The process was drawn out over a month. The people I met with were great and would have been great to work with. The process was multiple sit downs with multiple members

Payroll Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reyes Holdings (Rosemont, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Starts with phone interview then shortly after (few days or more) they email their decision for in-person interview. Helps to follow-up, shows your interest. They send an itinerary of your interview (that was impressive), which includes who you meet with and at what times, so you know what to expect.
    I interviewed with 3 people, all were very professional and impressive. They are organized.

Interview Questions

• Asked what I knew about them and my previous work experience, to give them examples.   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reyes Holdings (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with the recruiter then the HR director and sales director. Entire process took about 2 weeks and the interview was about 1 hour long. It was pretty straight forward but you will need to know not only how your business is doing but how the company is doing as a whole. Make sure you dress professionally and be prepared to share real examples.