Reynolds American Trade Marketing Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reynolds American Trade Marketing Representative Interview Questions

2.5

Trade Marketing Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online, received an email to schedule phone interview. Got an email to answer some behavioral questions and day on the trade shadowing with a TM and an Account Manager. Waiting for the next stage....

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a customer not willing to accept company's policy and FDA regulations?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds American

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Denver, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a 10-15 minute talk with a recruiter. That was followed up by a "Day On The Trade" with a current employee. After that you have to answer about 8 questions into a webcam, followed by a math assessment. Then they put you in front of two current managers in two different interview scenarios. I flew to Denver which was tough going across the country and back in 16 hours. The interview was pretty straight forward and standard. I felt that my first interview was perfect in every way, however my second interview was not even close. Be careful on continuing a statement and keep it within 1-2 minutes on all responses. Great company from what I understand through a few friends that are still with them.

Interview Questions

• Explain a process where teamwork was essential and how it was handled. Including the reaction of other members and the client.   1 Answer

Trade Marketing Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American in July 2009.

Interview

You apply online. If they like your resume, they will email you with an invite to do a phone screen. Phone screen consists of behavioral questions. If you pass you then do a day on the trade. Final interview is a panel interview, 45 min with two regionals and 45 with two more.

Interview Questions

• How do you prepare for and what have been the results of presentations you have been responsible for conducting?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you were expected to deliver results and you were not under direct supervision.   Answer Question
    • We've all been in situations where we missed or were at risk for meeting a deadline. How have you handled that situation in the past?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you felt you made a wrong decision.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a major project that you have worked on. What were your time lines, deliverables, and how did you go about meeting your goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2009.

Interview

Step:
    1. Phone Interview
    2. Ride along - 4 hours
    3. Panel Interview

Ride along was great. It gives candidates the opportunity to see what a day would be like.

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible. I only had the opportunity to accept what was offered to me.

Trade Marketing Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American in January 2012.

Interview

Recruiters are excellent and so is HR manager. Interview questions are all behavioral in the panel. Only complain is that they spend so much money on on travel for candidates, but should spend money on training the people conducting panel interview. The interview consist of two women and two men, the women try to intimidate they lean back in their chair arms crossed around their body try to make you feel small. Not professional at all, the men where better.

Trade Marketing Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American in March 2008.

Interview

Fairly easy. One on one interview. Drive all day with managers to see what job entails. Be honest. They run vigorous background check. If your not sure about driving record (tickets?) tell them check it out and then tell them. It could make or break getting the job. If asked to participate in a day in the life of a trade marketing rep, ask lot's of questions that pertain to the job. If you say you are not willing to relocate, they will throw your resume out.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have a problem at work and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation process.