Reynolds Consumer Products Senior Supply Chain Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reynolds Consumer Products Senior Supply Chain Planner Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2017
1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Supply Chain Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Appleton, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

Extremely awkward and unprofessional interview, I have never left an interview with such confusion. There was an initial phone screening that lead to a face to face with 4 interviewers on site.
The phone screening was good, the recruiter was very professional. A day after the screening, i was asked for an onsite interview that would take place with 4 different members of the Supply Chain department.I received the instructions to enter the lobby and call the supply chain manager's extension at designated interview time. I arrived 15 minutes early and i tried at 15 mins to, 10 mins to, 5 minutes to and at the time - without the manager answering the phone. I sat in the lobby for a couple extra minutes trying to get a hold of the receptionist. Eventually a random employee walked out and asked if they could help. I mentioned i was there for interview so they went back to try to find who i was meeting with. They came back and said they did not find him but they got someone else that could try to help me. I was in the lobby for an additional 5 minutes for a lady to mention that the manager called in sick that day, but did not inform anyone. They rounded up some people to provide an interview. I provided extra copies of my resume, which they read over and had irrelevant job-specific questions - but rather just small talk. This person then left the room and another individual came in - who was representing customer service. This part of interview was productive and job related questioning. After that came in material manager with another productive portion of the interview. Then the last person came in and was even more awkward. He came in and started talking about himself and the various roles he had at various companies. He talked down Presto Products about how it was not that good of a company - then mentioned that i would never receive a job offer from anyone in the market because i currently have a "Manager" title applying for a senior position. There was very few job related discussions throughout this whole interview process.
I was very excited and prepared going into this interview but left with complete disgust with the process at Presto Products.

Interview Questions

• Name (3) times of a specific difficult situation you faced and how you were able to resolve that situation.   1 Answer