Reynolds and Reynolds Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reynolds and Reynolds Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2016

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

You get an email asking you to drive across town to their building to take an Aptitude Test. There was 15 other people there all dressed up with their portfolio doing the same thing you're doing. They call everyone in the testing room and it's like the IQ/SAT test. I got an email couple days later that I wasn't selected for the next process.. It was a waste of time and toll money.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Consultant Interview

Interview

Testing and interview

Interview Questions

• If a tree falls and no body is around does it make a sound?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

test after test after test. Too much personal information asked for. Overkill and demoralizing process. They should be ashamed of themselves. bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad. Never again Reynolds, I will never again allow anyone I like to work for you. Shame on you

Interview Questions

• How many children did I have   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

Applied, reciter called, took a test to meet requirements, interview, went to headquarters and interviewed with 3 more managers

Interview Questions

• There were industry specific questions that were difficult to understand without previous knowledge   1 Answer

Not enough money

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in December 2011.

Interview

I've been in the interviewing for Reynolds and Reynolds for quite awhile now.
    1. The process began with a very brief phone interview about my basic information after which I was sent an email that provided links to an online testing site. I had to fill out an application, personality assessment, aptitude test and opinion survey.
    2. I then had a phone interview where the recruiter and I went over my resume.
    3. I then had to fill out their long-form application.
    4. I had a phone interview with someone who had experience with the position I as applying for.
    5. I was told that I was now being considered for another position in the company and I'm now waiting to have a phone interview with someone currently in position that I'm now being considered for and in-house visit.

Interview Questions

• Why Reynolds and Reynolds as opposed to another company?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a dealership employee who was resistant to using our software?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2010.

Interview

They were extremely professional and friendly. I had an initial personality test that was done online and then was interviewed on campus at our Career Center. The recruiter was very nice and made me feel very comfortable. After that, I was called into the office to take another test that consisted of alphabetical puzzles and math problems that I could barely do! If you are going to be interviewed, know your strengths and weaknesses, where you see yourself in 5 years, and make sure you have questions to ask the person interviewing you!