Reynolds and Reynolds Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reynolds and Reynolds Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Kettering, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process doesn't even begin until you complete a battery of standardized tests. I received an email with an interview date and links to complete assessments PRIOR to the in-person testing. When I arrived, I sat for about an hour and a half taking standardized tests which were mostly mathematical based questions and/or deciphering/decoding (such as find the pattern in AAAAAAABANFHDJFL). I was told after the test they would contact me but when they didn't give me an interview right after the testing (after emphasizing to dress professionally and be prepared) I understood I had not been selected to the actual interview. My test scores must have been awful. Study like you are taking the SATs before you show up to that room with computers and separators.

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Draper, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

Apply online, the company will then ask you to take a standard test covering English, grammar, math, patterns, etc., if you pass the test then you have an interview. After the first interview if they would like to continue the process they'll ask you to either take the test a second time in the office or on skype so they can proctor the exam and then as long as you pass they set up an interview in office. After your interview they will either do a drug test right then or have you come back after they make a final decision and then set a start date.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have in customer service?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

First I was emailed by a representative who said that my resume was impressive and that she thought I'd be a good fit for the job. I was told that I would need to take a test first and fill out an official application. I was not asked any further questions about my resume or experience.
    The text was basically all math and technology based, so of course I failed--I was a social science major in college and haven't done algebra in years. I might have been able to complete the questions with a calculator, but you weren't allowed one (it's 2016...in what scenario would one ever find themselves without a calculator?) I'm not sure how this test was supposed to be representative of the skills that I'm being asked to use for this job...
    I work in the auto industry, so I'm very familiar with their product and should have been a shoe in for the job. What a waste of good potential talent.

Anonymous Employee in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Kettering, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

The process was way too long. A lot of tedious tests and interviews. They have a huge turnover rate cause people dislike working there. A lot of employees search for work while working there cause they hate their jobs.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

After submitting an application, I was told that I would have to take an online assessment. The lady told me that it would only take 45 minutes, so that's the time that I allotted for it, in my schedule. It turns out the test took 2 hours and was a complete waste of time. I thought my performance was good, but I was not invited to continue in the process. It was a big waste of time and I probably saved myself from joining a company that micro-manages its staff. They say there's a paid training in Dallas and I wouldn't be surprised if they monitored your every move, like some slave owners.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in July 2015.

Interview

There were two phone calls from recruiters and then a pretty long online logic and personality test that takes about 2-3 hours. Next step is a skype interview with the recruiter and then further skype interviews with hiring management. The recruiters are very nice and personable. Nothing inappropriate was asked. Be prepared to answer all the "normal" interview questions even with the recruiters.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and a few days later received an email to schedule an onsite assessment. I went to take the assessment and about a week later received an email stating that the company will not be proceeding with my application.

Interview Questions

• Assessment included sequence, word problems and analysis.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Applied online, received an email two days latter asking me to take some online assessments which had a lot of math, personality tests, sequence tests in numbers and shapes. I have over 20 years of customer service experience with dealerships, and none of this pertains to the job you would be doing.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to go against company policy.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in July 2014.

Interview

The entire process was pretty long. It started out with me applying, an email later sent to complete an assessment that took a considerable amount of time that was actually somewhat difficult. The amount of time they give you really doesn't allow you to complete the questions that they provided.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online by sending my resume, and I was contacted by an HR representative via email shortly thereafter. She asked me to fill out an online assessment and schedule a time to come in for a test. I scheduled the time, then went to take the assessment.

You are asked to rate yourself on certain qualities between 1 and 5 (something like that). You are asked to answer honestly-- like any other assessment. However, when I went to submit it, I got an "error" message that I had to go back and "re-answer" some questions because-- get this-- you are only allowed to answer "netural" or "negative" so many times! So, even though they tell you to "answer honestly," they essentially tell you HOW to answer the questions! I was very uncomfortable with this, because I felt like they were coercing me to answer to what they want to hear, not to what is true to me. I consider this to be lying.

I stopped the assessment right there, emailed the HR rep, and politely asked for my test date to be canceled due to "unforeseen circumstances." She was very nice about it, fortunately.

I'm sure some people wouldn't mind this-- and that's okay-- but my problem with the assessment made it clear that I'm not the employee for them. And that's okay, too.

Interview Questions

• One question I remember getting was about how likely I am to socialize with coworkers.   1 Answer