Reynolds and Reynolds Customer Training Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reynolds and Reynolds Customer Training Professional Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

3.4

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Training Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I was emailed within two days with a link to a battery of tests. The tests are fairly standard IQ, logic, and personality-type assessments, and do take time to complete. The day following those tests I was contacted by a recruiter for a brief phone interview, and to schedule a Skype interview. I received an email approximately a week after the Skype interview letting me know they would not move forward with the recruitment process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Customer Training Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was long,
    1) apply online
    2) basic phone interview with recruiter
    3) online Aptitude assessments (About 2-3 hours)
    4) interview with regional manager
    5) Proctored assessments (Same as first just over skype to ensure you are the one actually taking it, also only part of first takes about a 1 hour)
    6) Interview with director/larger territory manager
    7) Tenative offer pending drug test/background check (NOTE Drug test was for EVERYTHING, and i mean everything even nicotine. Nicotine was optional)
    8) Official offer,

Interview Questions

• Asked about personal skills and challenges in past jobs/ life situations   1 Answer

Customer Training Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

I stopped it at the online assessments. The online assessments were RIDICULOUS! Who wrote them?! I had to asked myself if I were getting punked taking it! What an incredible waste of time! Outdated questions! This experience made me lose interest in working for this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

An email was sent by the recruiting coordinator about coming in, but needed to complete their "assessment" prior. It took an 1 hour to complete their personality assessment from home. The face-to-face was scheduled, when arrived I was informed there was another assessment to complete, this one was math strong, no calculator, oh and no phone in "testing room". I am not a math strong person, I have a masters degree with an English background. It took an hour to complete, then I thought I was going to meet with one who emailed and coordinated, but no, will be contacted 3 -5 business days.

Customer Training Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

I applied to reynolds and reynolds through Indeed.com. A reynolds and reynolds recruiter contacted me and set up a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was asked to complete a knowledge based test(math,reading,vocabulary) which took about 2 hours. After I competed the test, I was then called again by a recruiter telling me that my test results were good and she wanted to set up a skype interview. After about a 30 minute skype interview, I was then directed to fill out another application form, (took about an hour to complete). After I submitted the second form, I was called again by different recruiter to set up another skype interview and am waiting until our scheduled date.

Customer Training Professional Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

I found the job posting on my schools career site. The description seemed interesting so I applied. About a day or two later I was contacted to complete a few aptitude tests. Please do not try to take these tests after a long day at work. They are lengthy and repetitive. I literally could not wait until I finished it. I have a masters degree and I felt like an idiot after enduring those pointless tests. They basically give that test to weed out candidates from one another. The questions didnt have any relation to the job at hand. If you havent taken math for awhile you might want to go over a few algebra tidbits before taking it. I eventually got an email a few days later saying that they were not moving along with me. It was no surprise to me, I knew it was over when I pressed submit!

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied in February, was hired in March, and have been working at Reynolds ever since. I was contacted a week after applying by a recruiter. She told me that they were interested in me, and the first step would be to take a preliminary competency exam. This took me about an hour and was difficult. I did very well. Many people on this site complain about this exam, however the common theme is that they did not receive a follow up interview. The exam is very important and is used as a weeding out tool as the company interviews hundreds of people. Seriously, it's a huge company.

I was given a follow up interview with the recruiter and took another proctored exam, and again did well. After the intensive introductory period, I was interviewed by 6-7 mid to high level managers across the country and in various divisions and departments. It was a highly intensive and time consuming process, and got very frustrating at times.

I was patient however, and emphasized my commitment to seeing the process through. That seemed to be what they were looking for. This particular position is highly independent and highly responsible, and they want to make sure the people they hire are committed and capable.

After a month and a half of interviews, I was given an offer which I accepted. Looking back, I appreciate very much the duration of the process and its intensity. All of my coworkers are extremely hard working and capable.

If they like you, they will work with you to find you a position where you can succeed, even if the position for which you applied fills up. It's a great company, and well worth the effort.

Interview Questions

• Have you used tobacco in the past 90 days?   1 Answer

Customer Training Professional Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

I submitted my resume, got an e-mail from a recruiter and was asked to take a personality, and aptitude, and fill out an online application. The exams and application took 2 hours in total. If you haven't taken a math course in a while, I suggest you do some algebra problems for practice before taking the exam. They send you a sample exam with 10 problems that give you a good idea of what type of questions will be on there. You're not required to answer every question and if you leave a question blank, then you don't get docked off points. BUT if you answer a question wrong then you get marked off. The middle exam drained my brain out, so by the time I reached the algebra exam, I was more eager to just finish....

Interview Questions

• In a certain company, 30 percent of the men and 20 percent of the women attend night school.

If 40 percent of all employees are men, what percent of all the employees attend night

school?   2 Answers

Customer Training Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in December 2015.

Interview

I've interviewed with Reynolds and Reynolds on two different occasions. The first time I made it to the second round but was not offered a position because I did not have any experience working with their software. Who would unless they worked in a dealership? As luck would have it, months later I received a temporary position in a Mercedes Benz dealership which utilized their software. This allowed me to gain daily experience using the Reynolds program so after my contract was complete, I decided to re-apply. This time I made it through the entire process which involved some rather bizarre occurrences. One such occurrence was a questionnaire that probed into the education and work background of my parents. What did it matter that neither of my parents could afford to complete college if I have a master's degree? I couldn't believe that I was being judged in this manner. The form even went so far as to ascertain what kind of pet I had as a child! Beyond this questionnaire, I also had to take a personality, logic, and math assessments which were proctored via Skype. The entire process took a month to complete. I was told after my final interview that I would know within a week but they took weeks to email me informing me that I was no longer being considered.

Interview Questions

• What is the highest level of education your parents achieved?   Answer Question

Customer Training Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2015.

Interview

Very long interview process. Starts with an online test that has three parts. If you can do math in your head it is very easy (unlike other reviews it does not take a genius). If you pass the test you will have a phone interview with a recruiter (15 minutes). If s/he likes you then you will proceed to a Skype interview with the recruiter. After Skype interview, phone interview with another person at HQ. Then you will retake the math portion of the test with your recruiter watching you. If you pass the test you will have a phone call with the regional manager. In my process I never went to the facility and never spoke with anyone above the regional manager. Received my offer, took a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Typical resume based questions. Regional manager asked a lot of hypothetical questions.   1 Answer

Salary was too low. Cost of living for the area I would be representing is way more expensive than Ohio cost of living.