Reynolds and Reynolds Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reynolds and Reynolds Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2017

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Multi-step process. Went through a series of online aptitude tests before getting an interview with a recruiter. After that, you are given an assignment to demonstrate your skills within the department. Finally, you interview with members in the department you will work for

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2016.

Interview

It was lengthy and tedious. So many tests were given that reminded me of the ACT and SAT. They took almost 3 hours. It didn't make sense to me why I took these tests. I was then told 2 weeks later that they decided not to move forward with the process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to do math questions as well as take a personality test.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX).

Interview

Asked a lot of general interview questions, but the face to face interview was the shortest part, instead spent most of the time answering personality questions unrelated to the position on a computer. There's also an obsession with keeping tobacco users out of the company.

Interview Questions

Very low salary in a more expensive area.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Was an okay interview, but the testing and paperwork and entire process was pretty tedious for an intern. Gave a really vague writing assigment that was confusing. It was like a project for school. Kind of overwhelming and they scheduled quickly and with limited times.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Tulsa, OK) in April 2016.

Interview

It was long and tedious. There are hour long assessment that are required (if you do not interview on site then you take it once, then you are going to have to take it again but "proctored" and you have to make sure you have a device to take the test and on to Skype with) and there are more than three interviews. I was able to do them over Skype which just made it a lot easier than going to site.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX).

Interview

Never again. This interview process was the worst experience I've ever had. First they make you go take a test for about an hour. Then if they like your results, you'll sit in a room to Skype with an HR recruiter. Here she mentions that they only pay $9/hour for an analyst intern and said it was very competitive. If you pass that, the marketing department sends over one of their people, and you have a face-to-face interview. Btw, this is all done in one day. After the in-person interview, they said they will contact you with an excel assignment. It wasn't worth it. I always advise people not to interview for them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

There were two web-based pre-tests taken to evaluate each applicant with the chance of an interview after. Walking into the building you are greeted by a front desk where many interviewers are walking in and out of.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process takes a little while but it is straight to the point. They want to make sure you are a corporate fit for their environment. They are very friendly and personable during the interview as to make sure you are comfortable. They do their best to make the process go as quickly and smoothly as they can for both of you.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I applied through my schools career site. I received an email saying they were impressed in my background and asked me to complete a personality and aptitude test. The personality and aptitude test were lengthy and I felt too extensive. Once I completed the test, it took a week for Reynolds and Reynolds to get back to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

In order to be considered for an interview, you first had to pass an incredibly difficult test that is similar to the ACT but on a smaller scale. If you pass the test, you will be interviewed right then and there. After passing the test and interviewing, I never heard back from the company. No e-mail or letter of rejection was sent, and they never seemed to be able to answer my questions when I called.

Interview Questions

• They asked in-depth questions about previous experiences, and how those would be applied.   Answer Question