Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

3.3

585 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Average interview questions
    -assessment you take is difficult, but can be done
    -It was a longer interview than normal as you retake the test before the in-person interview
    -the questions were typical for an interview
    -make sure you know the background of the comply fairly well

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

I applied online and got a near-immediate response to do an online-test. The online test was pretty easy but incredibly long. Unfortunately, I was rushed to do the test as I only had two days to do it. A day after completing the test (and by my own calculation doing very well), I got a request do an interview.

My first interview was over the phone. They called out of the blue to answer basic questions. My only real interview was on Skype. The interviewer was cordial during the call but despite being more than qualified for the role, I didn't get any further interviews. My request for more information why went unresponded.

Interview Questions

• Can you live on $50,000 a year?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Received a link in an email to complete an online assessment. The assessment consisted of a personality test, basic math and word problems. I'm still waiting on the results.

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Presented with a 2 hour online personality, mental, and ethics test that must be completed in 2 business days. These types of tests are ridiculous as a pre-screen tooling. It's lazy on the part of Reynolds & Reynolds to depend on people spending hours doing stupid tests. After spending a bunch of time answering math word problems, vocabulary, shapes, and deceptive ethics questions, I was done. I just skipped the last several sections. If they need an IQ test for prospective candidates, they are not the type of company that is driven by their employees. They are a company that is all about the numbers which means low pay, low satisfaction work with high turn-over rates.

After reviewing Glassdoor, I saw the salary for this position was an absolute joke. I wouldn't be happy at twice the salary.

Interview Questions

• Glove is to hand as shoe is to?   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in September 2017.

Interview

After applying, I get an email to do an assessment a lot like some sort of standardized test. I was then contacted by a recruiter to have a skype interview. Easy, common interview questions, but I was then asked to go forward with the process with a different position. I decide to go forward with a different position. I am then asked to fill out an applicant information form. It had some interview like questions and some data like questions. I also completed an ethics assessment. After completing those items, I get a call that the new position I have gone forward with has been filled internally, but I could continue with a different, similar position. Once again, I agree. After my information has been forwarded to the new department, I get a call scheduling the next Skype interview. At the interview time, I am ready and waiting, but I never get a call. Concerned about my interview, I call the recruiter only to find out that they decided to proceed with a different applicant. I would have understood the situation had I got a call or email telling me my interview was cancelled. Didn't get a call or email that my interview was off. I thought that was very unprofessional.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centerville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Centerville, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

There were about 7 test/ interviews that took place over the course three weeks. First I was called for a phone interview. Then I was invited to take a panel of test from my home computer. The usual personality exam and other stuff. I must have did ok because I was called in for testing. This is where it gets deep. There were 4 test that had to be completed. The first was an aptitude test of some sort. The next one was equally confusing. The third was a math and reasoning test that read like a US citizenship test and the last was another personality assessment. My true thoughts is that this company wants a certain type of worker ...

Interview Questions

• The interviewed asked basic questions ... give me a time when you went above and beyond? Etc   Answer Question

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Online assessment that has nothing to do with software development.

Passed and then invited to an on-site, where you are expected to take the same online assessment and get have a 1-on-1 with a non-engineer.

Decided not to go forward with the process after hearing the scatching reviews on Glassdoor, as well as the red flag interview process.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Very quick to reply after i applied to online, You have to take 1 hour 45 minutes online pre-screening testing after they reach out to you. You have to take it again in person.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Interview

Before receiving an interview, I had to complete many assessments which took a lot of time. Many were timed and had seemingly random questions. It was a little disappointing to send all that time taking these assessments and then not have at least a phone interview.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Took an hour long assessment a day after I applied. A couple days later they responded saying that my test and shown inconclusive and asked me to retake it. I was hesitant because the first one was such a pain in the rear, I didn't want to waste my time if I wasn't going to get the interview. However, despite my better judgement, I took the hour-long assessment a second time. A week later I got an email saying I wouldn't be moving forward. Whoever thought up this hiring system is a complete moron. Who do these people think they are? Google? The FBI? No. Don't waste your time unless doing pointless assessments for mediocre companies is a hobby of yours.

Interview Questions

• In the house the mom and dad have five sons and three daughters. The sons have three sons each and the daughters have five sons each except on
      who has only one. How many bla bla bla   1 Answer