Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

3.3

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2017.

Interview

Extremely time-consuming, I cannot imagine anyone being able to do it when having a full time job. I only went ahead with all tests and assessments because I am a stay-at-home parent and have time on my hands. Had to take an online test (not unlike SAT) and personality assessment, then test in a proctored environment and a Skype interview. I was contacted three days later and told they won't be proceeding with application at this time. I suspect, based on their very intimate personality questions in one of the assessments, they are looking for a very particular type of employees. If you are outside the strictly defined group, you might end up being miserable working in such a cliquish, squeaky-polished environment.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

7 sections of assessments, 4 are timed.
    Boy, be ready to question everything you think you know about yourself or feel confident about. There's a vocab section that wasn't bad, an alpha sequence section, a section where you're basically making sure two sets of numbers are identical (how is this relevant?) in 15 mins, a math section, and a history-random knowledge section.
    Needless to say I made it to the end of the war. Wounded, scarred, and in mental anguish, but I'm alive. (I know I'm being dramatic but it was pretttttty hard)

Interview Questions

• Where did Princess Diana die? (Yes, actual question)   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

As all the other reviews have mentioned this sh%t show begins with an aptitude and personality test. Which would be fine EXCEPT THERE ARE 8 OF THEM AT 30 MINUTES EACH!! These idiots no doubt believe their position is second in line to the commander in chief and rewarding 6 figures. I had a job and other obligations and yet I still completed the questions that I could-- staying up til 4am to complete it!!

You guys are truly ridiculous and embarrassing to the American workforce. Imagine if the average person got 3 requests from different jobs requesting the same virtual harassment-- would it make sense? NO. Get over yourselves and stop interviewing for the sake of having applicants. I'm glad I didn't make in person interviews because from the reviews of past employees, this mini Hitler camp (read the other reviews) is no doubt in need of MAJOR GUTTING of MANAGEMENT.

ADAPT. OR DIE OUT. We're in a new world fellas.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Detroit, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Like mentioned in a pass review, I received email saying I would be perfect for position and given link to take an assessment. Never heard back I'm not a good test taker so I'm assuming I failed this is sad because I really was looking forward to a face to face or even phone interview. seemed like a nice company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Like taking the SAT, lots of math and puzzle quizzes nothing really had to do with the job I was applying for.   Answer Question

Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in February 2017.

Interview

I received an email with links to online personality assessment and logic, general knowledge and basic math assessments. It was long, tedious and boring for someone that's been out of school for a long time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I got an email requiring me to complete an online assessment. The online assessment took about an hour or so. The questions were SAT style really didn't see any relevance to the job I applied for. No programming questions. If I had more time to prepare, I would have done well I assume.

Interview Questions

• A bunch of behavioral, math and pattern recognition questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in February 2017.

Interview

It doesn't really feel like they care about your skills that much. Did online assessment which took about 2 hours, then got scheduled for a skype interview with no technical questions asked. Afterwards, I did a ethics assessment and fill out ANOTHER application form which includes your parents' name, occupation, and other personal details. The process seemed a bit sloppy and invasive. The entire process gave me a feeling they didn't really want me because I would need to fly in for an interview, but tried to get as much information as they can out of me.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and contacted by a recruiter about four days later. I was then asked to complete an assessment (about two hours long). It was a strange test. There were (I believe) about eight sections. The first section was a personality test, followed by trivia, vocab, patterns, and math problems. I can see why patterns and math would be important to the role. However, what does knowing history, or knowing what sport Michael Jordan played has anything to do with a Software Developer role?

Interview Questions

• Who was Germany's ally in WWII?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Had to fill out a several hour long questionnaire that tested math and reasoning skills. After that had a Skype interview with an HR representative and then the VP of the department, who asked about some previous projects I had worked on.

Interview Questions

• Was I familiar with C++, Java, C# and which language was my strongest?   Answer Question

Product Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Standard test asking how likely or unlikely are you too... Also, logic test before interviewing, Interview was one sided and interviewer was not prepared to answer questions about the company culture.