Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

3.2

Remote Call Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

The application and aptitude test they have you take is absolutely ridiculous. Its practically a mini SAT. Its asks very invasive questions and asks you to repeat everything you have already emailed them on your resume. They ask you if you smoke and if you hug your family. The math questions are hard for someone that doesn't use percentages and fractions in their everyday life especially while timed and with no calculator. Why would I as a call analyst need to know how to calculate profit or deprecation? Its a joke for a part time job that reportedly pay less than $8 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Find the next letter in the pattern: KIGE = E D B F or C   2 Answers
    • A printer has an original value of $6000. If it depreciates at a rate of 7 percent each year, what is its value at the end of 8 years? $4000 $1960 $4280 $3360 $2640   1 Answer
    • What country did princess Diana die in?   2 Answers
    • What sport is the world cup for?   1 Answer
    • What sport made Michael Jordan famous?   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

As all the other reviews have mentioned this sh%t show begins with an aptitude and personality test. Which would be fine EXCEPT THERE ARE 8 OF THEM AT 30 MINUTES EACH!! These idiots no doubt believe their position is second in line to the commander in chief and rewarding 6 figures. I had a job and other obligations and yet I still completed the questions that I could-- staying up til 4am to complete it!!

You guys are truly ridiculous and embarrassing to the American workforce. Imagine if the average person got 3 requests from different jobs requesting the same virtual harassment-- would it make sense? NO. Get over yourselves and stop interviewing for the sake of having applicants. I'm glad I didn't make in person interviews because from the reviews of past employees, this mini Hitler camp (read the other reviews) is no doubt in need of MAJOR GUTTING of MANAGEMENT.

ADAPT. OR DIE OUT. We're in a new world fellas.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Multi-step process. Went through a series of online aptitude tests before getting an interview with a recruiter. After that, you are given an assignment to demonstrate your skills within the department. Finally, you interview with members in the department you will work for

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Detroit, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Like mentioned in a pass review, I received email saying I would be perfect for position and given link to take an assessment. Never heard back I'm not a good test taker so I'm assuming I failed this is sad because I really was looking forward to a face to face or even phone interview. seemed like a nice company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Like taking the SAT, lots of math and puzzle quizzes nothing really had to do with the job I was applying for.   Answer Question

Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in February 2017.

Interview

I received an email with links to online personality assessment and logic, general knowledge and basic math assessments. It was long, tedious and boring for someone that's been out of school for a long time.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Interview

They send you an email with a test to take. It's long and doesn't even contain any questions about the job you are applying for. Highscool math questions and some weird puzzles.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX).

Interview

After the follow-up regarding the interview process, there was an online screening aptitude test. They were at reasonable difficulty. Time management was very important. Once we clear that round( I haven't heard any one dooming in this round ) , we are asked to take the common aptitude test at their site. It is the same for any role ( haven't heard any one clearing this round).

Regional Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (New York, NY).

Interview

Beyond the personality profile the interview was pretty straight forward. It was a basic Q&A about experience and goals with a strong emphasis on their training programs and such. It seemed like they were really looking for one of two things - #1 Someone actively working on the retail automotive role looking for a change. Or #2 Someone fresh out of college with no real experience. The job was described more as a higher mid-level position prior to the interview. After the interview I got the impression is was more of an entry-level position.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (New York, NY).

Interview

The process does not seem to include any true technical interview, though I am going in for a final interview/visit soon. There are aptitude tests, but nothing directly related to software development.

Field Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

First there was the 2 hours of personality & IQ tests. Those are OK as I understand companies are relying more & more on these tests to find "ideal" candidates. After the tests there was a Skype interview with a recruiter/HR in the Texas office. Rebecca was very friendly, very forthcoming & overall the conversation was very pleasant. Very basic job history & responsibilities questions, talk about the role, etc...

After that comes another questionnaire you are required to fill out with personal information like where your parents live & work, what pets you had as a child, how much (if any) in alimony or child support do you pay, and do you use tobacco. That is the big bug-a-boo... they do RANDOM NICOTINE TESTING because they are a "tobacco-free company both on the job & off." I am a non-smoker (cigarettes) but from time to time (every few month or so) i like to enjoy a cigar with a friend. This is apparently against company policy. A company that delves this much into my personal life is not one I want to work for. All the reviews of micromanagement and lack of work/life balance start to sound like they are legitimate.

Interview Questions

• pretty standard what did you do, what did you like about it types of questions regarding past employment history.   Answer Question

I am not willing to let the company control my private life beyond making sure I am not taking drugs (which could, of course, affect my employment)