Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

847 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Took about 5 days to contact me back.
    Did a two hours online test.
    Test included: abstract aptitude test, math problems, general knowledge.
    Also a situational judgment test , drugs, theft, and alcohol use in the workplace.

Interview Questions

• Who were Germany's allies in World War 2?   2 Answers

Bench Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX).

Interview

Called into an office and take a weird SAT like test and then an in person interview in the back. There were alot of others getting hired in different positions but at the same company. They give you a tour. You have to sit in the back to take a test on the computer. THey give you like prep questions too. The in person afterwards is more like a typical interview. I think there was a weird quiz thing online before all this that took forever also.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Very quick to reply after i applied to online, You have to take 1 hour 45 minutes online pre-screening testing after they reach out to you. You have to take it again in person.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Interview

Before receiving an interview, I had to complete many assessments which took a lot of time. Many were timed and had seemingly random questions. It was a little disappointing to send all that time taking these assessments and then not have at least a phone interview.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Took an hour long assessment a day after I applied. A couple days later they responded saying that my test and shown inconclusive and asked me to retake it. I was hesitant because the first one was such a pain in the rear, I didn't want to waste my time if I wasn't going to get the interview. However, despite my better judgement, I took the hour-long assessment a second time. A week later I got an email saying I wouldn't be moving forward. Whoever thought up this hiring system is a complete moron. Who do these people think they are? Google? The FBI? No. Don't waste your time unless doing pointless assessments for mediocre companies is a hobby of yours.

Interview Questions

• In the house the mom and dad have five sons and three daughters. The sons have three sons each and the daughters have five sons each except on
      who has only one. How many bla bla bla   1 Answer

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

You get an email invitation to schedule the on site aptitude test, after that you receive a confirmation for the test and links to online application and a couple tests. Awkward it has nothing to do with your job. Don't waste your time to go to the onsite one. They'll tell you all recruiters are busy with interviews, just go home and wait. Then a rejection email followed up. Can't you just tell me I failed the ridiculous test and stop wasting my time? It really makes you feel your years of education, experiences and your skills are worthless. Avoid Reynolds, you deserve more.

Interview Questions

• Where did Princess Diana die?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online -> 2 hour aptitude test online -> set up in-person appointment -> take same 2 hour aptitude test in-person -> skype interview.

aptitude test is not really difficult but annoying, some pattern tests where you guess the next image in the sequence or the next letter in the sequence. math word problems aren't hard but are difficult in the sense that I hadn't done these type of word problems in a long time.

Interview Questions

• An airport employee checked a group of passengers through security on Thursday. On Friday, she checked three times as many passengers, and on Saturday she processed 5,000 passengers through security. In the 3 days, she processed 15,000 passengers. How many did she process on Friday?   2 Answers

Marketing Communications Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process starts with a set of personality tests that you get sent by e-mail, which you must complete before going to take more tests in person. I went to college already, I thought I was done with pointless exams. Plus the tests seemed really interested in my history as a petty thief (I'm not), and I really don't want to work in an environment where management assumes things about employees. I cancelled the interview process due to the bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• Agree or disagree: every employee steals occasionally.   1 Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

The biggest waste of my time ever.

The application took twenty minutes, I had a fifteen minute phone interview, followed by two hours of testing, then a half hour skype interview, followed by the most absurd questionnaire I've ever received "what're your parents, spouses parents, and spouse names, title, occupation, and location?" "What kind of car do you drive? What is the payment?" "What kind of animals did you have as a child?" "What are your spouses ambitions for you?" "Do you pay child support? Alimony?"

I explained to the HR girl that many of these questions made me uncomfortable and that I would only answer what I was comfortable with. Surprise, surprise - I promptly received a rejection email two days after returning this questionnaire half filled out. This questionnaire took me about a half hour as well and I'm fairly certain that some of the questions they asked aren't even legal to ask a potential employee.

PS the job was described as providing a company car - during the interview process, the HR rep explained to me that they draw from your paycheck between $250-400/month to pay for the vehicle... if you have to pay for it - is that really a company car?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I took an at home assessment that took well over an hour, then went in for an on site assessment that took about 40 minutes. After the on site assessment I was informed that all the interviewers were currently busy and they would call or email me to set up an interview on another day. Instead they emailed me saying that they weren't interested in hiring me without so much as an interview. I'm not one for bragging, but I can guarantee that I did well enough on the assessments to warrant an interview, especially since I was being recommended for the position by someone in the company. This worker has since told me that they are supposed to interview all applicants at least once, said that it must have been a mistake, and told me to call recruitment and ask them about why I wasn't interviewed. They didn't answer any of my 7+ calls throughout the week, nor did they call back when I left my name and number. It was a huge waste of time.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of pattern matching problems and word problems, too many to complete within the given time constraints.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

The beginning of the interview process was fine with an online application and a Skype interview talking about the company, my experience, etc. Then they decided to end the interview process after a silly ethics assessment. Maybe a company that makes hiring decisions based off of minor differences in opinion isn't a company I or others may want to work at to begin with...

Interview Questions

• Do you think people who smoke Marijuana once a week have a problem.   1 Answer