Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

3.2

Customer Training Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

1) First step is a test and re-entering your resume data on their web app. (2 hour long test which is basically an IQ test)
    2) Interview with HR rep (basic interview over Skype)
    3) Re-take test but proctored
    4) Interview with members of company in person
    5) Further interviews with higher-ups

You start at 30K CDN and make close to 33K after probation.You must pay them ~$150 biweekly for a company car (which also artificially raises your gross income so you loss income via taxes). At the end of the day you are putting long hours away from home into a professional-like job and getting slightly over minimum wage ( not to mention their pension is 50% contribution to 3% even though the industry standard is 6%). Does this hassle seem worth it? I don't think so. Stay far away from this greedy corporation.

I normally take glassdoor reviews with a grain of salt. However, I should have listened and not wasted my time.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Detroit, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Like mentioned in a pass review, I received email saying I would be perfect for position and given link to take an assessment. Never heard back I'm not a good test taker so I'm assuming I failed this is sad because I really was looking forward to a face to face or even phone interview. seemed like a nice company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Like taking the SAT, lots of math and puzzle quizzes nothing really had to do with the job I was applying for.   Answer Question

Remote Call Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

The application and aptitude test they have you take is absolutely ridiculous. Its practically a mini SAT. Its asks very invasive questions and asks you to repeat everything you have already emailed them on your resume. They ask you if you smoke and if you hug your family. The math questions are hard for someone that doesn't use percentages and fractions in their everyday life especially while timed and with no calculator. Why would I as a call analyst need to know how to calculate profit or deprecation? Its a joke for a part time job that reportedly pay less than $8 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Find the next letter in the pattern: KIGE = E D B F or C   2 Answers
    • A printer has an original value of $6000. If it depreciates at a rate of 7 percent each year, what is its value at the end of 8 years? $4000 $1960 $4280 $3360 $2640   1 Answer
    • What country did princess Diana die in?   2 Answers
    • What sport is the world cup for?   1 Answer
    • What sport made Michael Jordan famous?   1 Answer

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Interview

They send you an email with a test to take. It's long and doesn't even contain any questions about the job you are applying for. Highscool math questions and some weird puzzles.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

As all the other reviews have mentioned this sh%t show begins with an aptitude and personality test. Which would be fine EXCEPT THERE ARE 8 OF THEM AT 30 MINUTES EACH!! These idiots no doubt believe their position is second in line to the commander in chief and rewarding 6 figures. I had a job and other obligations and yet I still completed the questions that I could-- staying up til 4am to complete it!!

You guys are truly ridiculous and embarrassing to the American workforce. Imagine if the average person got 3 requests from different jobs requesting the same virtual harassment-- would it make sense? NO. Get over yourselves and stop interviewing for the sake of having applicants. I'm glad I didn't make in person interviews because from the reviews of past employees, this mini Hitler camp (read the other reviews) is no doubt in need of MAJOR GUTTING of MANAGEMENT.

ADAPT. OR DIE OUT. We're in a new world fellas.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Kettering, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process doesn't even begin until you complete a battery of standardized tests. I received an email with an interview date and links to complete assessments PRIOR to the in-person testing. When I arrived, I sat for about an hour and a half taking standardized tests which were mostly mathematical based questions and/or deciphering/decoding (such as find the pattern in AAAAAAABANFHDJFL). I was told after the test they would contact me but when they didn't give me an interview right after the testing (after emphasizing to dress professionally and be prepared) I understood I had not been selected to the actual interview. My test scores must have been awful. Study like you are taking the SATs before you show up to that room with computers and separators.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2016.

Interview

Did not get far in the hiring process. Applied online. After a week got an email about doing an online assessment within 2 business days. Also given sample questions to help practice for the aptitude assessment.
    Online assessment was the worst I have taken. First you fill in employment application then personality assessment then later aptitude assessment. It was very draining and time consuming. Though I practised the sample questions I still struggled.
    After 4 days i got an email stating that they were not moving forward with me.

Field Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in October 2016.

Interview

1st a phone interview, followed by a Skype interview, followed by several apologies in the delay for the 3rd interview. Background information requested and checked via verbal permission. All to get a letter that we will not be proceeding with your application any further. Very unprofessional.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Their interview and hiring process is insane and cult like. They require you to take pre-screening math and logic tests that take a long time two times, once at home, and once in their office. Then you will have 3 interviews with a recruiter, department head, and a senior department head. After the second interview they will also ask you to shadow. The company is terrible and has a bad feel to it, I knew I shouldn't have worked there as soon as I did a tour of it.

They will also ask for drug screening, ask that you not smoke even in your free time (they're a joke, and I'm not kidding, this company wants obedient slaves not independent adults working for them.) Also they will check your credit score and your credit history as well as your driver's license and then ask you personal questions about them as if they have any business about that. Working for this company is like working for Stalin and they make sure you know that from the very beginning.

The entire interview process takes a long time, weeks, 2-3 depending on all the steps above and in the end you will get a terrible offer and even if you accept it you will have wasted your time and regret it later after you quit working there a couple of months later.

Take it from me and the reviews on here, this company is terrible and it's not worth applying to them let alone interviewing with them.

If I could go back in time I would just delete the first e-mail I got from them asking me to take the aptitude tests and have saved myself months of headache and nonsense.

I would recommend you not apply here and cut all contact at once if you are considering this company. It is absolute garbage.

Interview Questions

• Why should we Hire You instead of The other applicants?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They really try hard to low ball you with salary by saying that you can get raises in 6 months. Ignore that don't listen to that, and you have no idea how much of a raise they would give you in 6 months. Also they say you are "illegible" that doesn't mean you are Guaranteed a raise in 6 months. I wouldn't bother with this company but if you are desperate, don't take a low pay because the terrible work environment is going to get to you so at least get a good salary. No matter what they say don't back down and stick to your guns and ask for industry standard+

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later received an interview to partake in the next step of the hiring process. I received a log in and password to complete an assessment. Not realizing how long the assessment would take I logged in around 9pm to complete. This assessment was absolutely ridiculous. Had nothing to do with the job I was applying to. It took me around 2 1/2 hours to complete. I kept looking at the clock thinking when is this going to end as I had to work early the next morning. Rey Rey really needs to evaluate this so called assessment. I was applying for a flight attendant position so why am I being asked questions about wood working and just down right bizarre questions like "do you hug your family members"- first of all what business is that for you to ask, second of all how do you know if I even have any living family members to hug? Don't even get me started on the math portion. I'm 32 years old and have not done one fraction since college. It was all about fractions. Then there was a section on what numbers come next, then a section on boxes and symbols. I was applying to become a flight attendant not a NASA employee or a doctor or engineer. So after wasting almost wasting 3 hours of my night i get an e-mail the next day wanting me to set a time to come in to DO ANOTHER ASSESSMENT and then "possibly" an interview afterwards.....are u kidding me? I just spent 3 hours doing an assessment and you want me to come in a do another one and then possibly an interview? I ignored the message as I was totally turned off by this company at this point. A few days later I received ANOTHER email asking me to come in to do an assessment. I respectively declined and asked the recruiter why in the world they would have entry level positions and flight attendant positions do this kind of interview. Did not receive a response as expected. I understand yall want good employees but is this the way to really do it? You really need to evaluate your assessments and make them job related and not ask personal questions as I do not have living family members so no I don't hug them and I'm not a scientist and those questions were absolutely ridiculous.