Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2017

3.2

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in July 2012.

Interview

I was referred for the position. Got a call the very next morning from HR and they were pleased to receive my resume since I had worked for the company years go. I was to get a call for an interview in the next few days. Instead I got an email saying I didn't fit the position. They simply figured out my age. two other people with less experience got interviews but are 10 years younger. I bet you can review their hiring since the new ownership and their have not been people over 45 hired in any kind of numbers.

Interview Questions

• The first person loved my background and didn't ask any difficult questions.   1 Answer

Customer Solutions Professional Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2012.

Interview

* The previous reviews are correct, in regards to the interview process.
    * Present employees do feel as if it's like an iron fist management style.
    * Perhaps the "herding of candidates" is solely to provide job security for current HR staff...all included in the "staff."

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Fort Collins, CO) in August 2012.

Interview

Got an email from someone with HR that asked me to complete personality assessment and an aptitude test. Took around two hours and the SAT type questions were challenging. And even though they have your resume (that's why they contacted you in the first place), you are required to complete an entire section regarding past job responsibilities.

But much of it was worthless. Questions about where Princess Di was killed and something about the Berlin wall.

A few days later I received a form email that I was not selected to move forward. A real waste of time and effort.

Interview Questions

• The SAT portion of the online assessment was challenging. I had a 705 GRE last year and still found a few head scratchers on this test.   Answer Question

Variable Sales Operations Specialist Interview

Interview

Didn't make it to the final interview process. I received an email stating that I would move on to the next phase and would be required to complete a set of tests prior to the interview.
    The personality test went well. The math portion is timed and difficult. I don't know how I did overall, but I do know I did not move to the next phase. Waste of 3 hours and judging by the poor reviews of this company, they probably should rethink their assessment methods.

Interview Questions

• Solve an algebra word problem... more like 15 of them with no calculator and within 10 mins. The clock adds more pressure and I don't feel accurately assessed my ability to do the job   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in October 2012.

Interview

I went in after applying for the Manufacturer Integration Project Specialist position. I found out about Reynolds and Reynolds at a career fair held at HCC. After going through there exhausting tests like everyone else is talking about, they called me in for an interview. First day took over 4 hours! I came in at 11 and didn't leave until 3:30. Lady interviewed me.. had only been there 4 months - probably recently graduated too, and I know I was more professional than her. They asked me if I had more time to stay, but I lied and told them I didn't. For some unknown reason, they said that the Manufacturer Integration Project Specialist position was no longer available and said they were giving me a second interview for the Business Application Specialist position instead. I came in the following week, and 2 upper management men interviewed me. Gave me the 3-5 day bullcrap. Contacted me on the 5th business day, AFTER I emailed the lady recruiter, to tell me I didn't fit with their company.

NOW, an entire month later, there is a post for the Manufacturer Integration Project Specialist position on craigslist! -___-

Major Accounts Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Was sent online assessments day after application was sent in. They test basic intelligence, logic, personality, and math skills. Completion of various tests will take about 1.5 hrs. To me the tests are of average difficulty BUT if you have been out of school for quite some time, you my need to brush up on your math. The math portion consists of word problems that you normally have not had to deal with since 8th or 9th grade. Plus you are not supposed to use a calculator.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

prefer not to say but very difficult testing

Interview Questions

• how many ping pong balls in a plane   1 Answer

Negotiation

no omment

Account Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX).

Interview

First, I submitted my resume online via email as requested, and then I was contacted by a recruiter a few days later to complete an online assessment. The online assessment consisted of personality, intelligence, and apptitude tests of one form or another, and I'm certain that I did quite well on the online assessments (at leaast better than average).

About three or four days later, I was contacted by email again by another recruiter to pick at least three days/times to come in for an additional assessment and a possible meeting with a recruiter, so I sent in my preferred interview dates/times and received a confirmation for my first choice.

As soon as I checked in with the recruiting office, I was asked to take another computerized assessment, and I was given a pre-selected username & password to login. Well, this final assessment was far beyond my ability, and I don't think that I did very well. It took about an hour or so to complete, and the questions were over my head. I usually score very high on standardized tests, so I was unusually flustered by the fact that I was not doing well on this last assessment, and I knew it. Needless to say, I was not asked to visit with a recruiter follwing this final assessment.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked of me. I never spoke with anyone. Just received a rejection email after all the test taking.   Answer Question

Customer Training Professional Interview

Interview

Received an email a day or so after my resume was submitted. HR wanted to take the "next steps" with me, so I came in for pre-employment testing. I consider myself pretty smart, but this was the most difficult test I've ever taken. I learned later that it was similar to air-traffic controller tests. After I finished, HR ushered my out the door and said they'd be in touch. I wasn't allowed to bring my cell phone in to the building. From the time I walked in the door, no one smiled or seemed glad to be at work.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Bad hiring process. It mostly seemed like they needed to fill a quota of interviews to do. They only offered 30,000 a year as an engineer.

really low pay.