Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017

3.2

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through an online job site. soon after I got an email from a recruiter with a link to take a very tedious ridiculous test. I did my best but towards the end of the test (took about 1.5 hours) I decided I didn't even want to work for this company anymore. I'm wasn't desperate enough to deal with a hiring process as such. few days later was told I didn't even make the cut. time wasted. I didn't go to college just to be taking a test determined by the company if I was good enough.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

You get an email invitation to schedule the on site aptitude test, after that you receive a confirmation for the test and links to online application and a couple tests. Awkward it has nothing to do with your job. Don't waste your time to go to the onsite one. They'll tell you all recruiters are busy with interviews, just go home and wait. Then a rejection email followed up. Can't you just tell me I failed the ridiculous test and stop wasting my time? It really makes you feel your years of education, experiences and your skills are worthless. Avoid Reynolds, you deserve more.

Interview Questions

• Where did Princess Diana die?   1 Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

The biggest waste of my time ever.

The application took twenty minutes, I had a fifteen minute phone interview, followed by two hours of testing, then a half hour skype interview, followed by the most absurd questionnaire I've ever received "what're your parents, spouses parents, and spouse names, title, occupation, and location?" "What kind of car do you drive? What is the payment?" "What kind of animals did you have as a child?" "What are your spouses ambitions for you?" "Do you pay child support? Alimony?"

I explained to the HR girl that many of these questions made me uncomfortable and that I would only answer what I was comfortable with. Surprise, surprise - I promptly received a rejection email two days after returning this questionnaire half filled out. This questionnaire took me about a half hour as well and I'm fairly certain that some of the questions they asked aren't even legal to ask a potential employee.

PS the job was described as providing a company car - during the interview process, the HR rep explained to me that they draw from your paycheck between $250-400/month to pay for the vehicle... if you have to pay for it - is that really a company car?

Customer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (San Jose, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

First, they will ask you to take an assessment that's approximately 2 hours.
    If you "pass" you will get a 15 minute phone screen with the recruiter
    Then, a skype interview with the recruiter.
    Then, you will have to take another assessment, but this one is proctored with the recruiter. It's just a chunk of the first assessment, takes about an hour.
    If you make it to the next step you will then have a skype interview with a department manager
    Next, you'll have a interview with the department director.
    That's as far as I made it before they told me they went with another applicant who "was further along in the process", but I was told that after that skype interview you would go to the HQ and meet with the department director in oerson

Marketing Communications Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process starts with a set of personality tests that you get sent by e-mail, which you must complete before going to take more tests in person. I went to college already, I thought I was done with pointless exams. Plus the tests seemed really interested in my history as a petty thief (I'm not), and I really don't want to work in an environment where management assumes things about employees. I cancelled the interview process due to the bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• Agree or disagree: every employee steals occasionally.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I took an at home assessment that took well over an hour, then went in for an on site assessment that took about 40 minutes. After the on site assessment I was informed that all the interviewers were currently busy and they would call or email me to set up an interview on another day. Instead they emailed me saying that they weren't interested in hiring me without so much as an interview. I'm not one for bragging, but I can guarantee that I did well enough on the assessments to warrant an interview, especially since I was being recommended for the position by someone in the company. This worker has since told me that they are supposed to interview all applicants at least once, said that it must have been a mistake, and told me to call recruitment and ask them about why I wasn't interviewed. They didn't answer any of my 7+ calls throughout the week, nor did they call back when I left my name and number. It was a huge waste of time.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of pattern matching problems and word problems, too many to complete within the given time constraints.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got an email asking me to take a test a week later. A lot of math and logic problems as well as a few personality questions. After that I had a skype interview, no technical questions.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

After they review your resume they invite you to take a test online and fill out an application. The test takes a long time and they also make you say up front what you're expecting your salary to be. They won't tell you what range the salary will be. Then if you pass that then they invite you to take the same test in person and an interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of math questions, patterns with letters, patterns with shapes, etc.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

Took an hour IQ test and then was escorted into a side room for a 40 minute interview on site. IQ test was easy if you know word problems and visual patterns. First interview was simply about my background and goals. A week later I had another interview with a VP in the department I applied for about my past experience again. Basically judges personality and slight review on experience. If you pass the IQ test you’re basically accepted.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about my goal, my past experience, etc.   Answer Question

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Some crazy long basic knowledge test, then going in to take the exact same crazy long test, then Skype interviewing with some bozo, Going BACK to the computer to fill out some weirdo personal information sheet about your childhood pets and how your spouse feels (which is super awkward if you’re not married like myself, because it’s seriously a lot of questions about them… like Even about their parents) then going home.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer
    • I’m just going to use this space to say that there are 0, zero, zilch, nada questions asked about graphic design, art or creative workflow ...anything relevant whatsoever. Not even about you’re doing-dang PORTFOLIO. As a matter of fact I’m pretty sure the two people you meet the entire time you’re doing the on-campus interview have no idea that they even have a graphic design department   1 Answer
    • If you want to be just a number, go for it.   1 Answer