Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

3.2

Customer Training Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

I stopped it at the online assessments. The online assessments were RIDICULOUS! Who wrote them?! I had to asked myself if I were getting punked taking it! What an incredible waste of time! Outdated questions! This experience made me lose interest in working for this company.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tomball, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Tomball, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

So far it has been a quite painless process. Received an email inviting me to do a assessment as with most jobs now. Most of it was timed which took about a hour to complete. Math and puzzles and word meanings most of which to me is still part of the personality aspect of the job. After completing that it's an ethics questionnaire which is also timed at 15 minutes. So all in all pretty smooth so far

Interview Questions

• Do you hug your family   1 Answer
    • 30 percent of men and 20 percent of women go to night school if 40 percent of all employees are men what percentage of all employees attend night school   1 Answer
    • What letter would complete this list   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

So first off you get invited to complete their assessments online - those are a joke (completely irrelevant to most positions) and take a few hours to finish. After that, you might get invited to come in to complete the assessments again, only in their miserable offices, followed by a very detached and impersonal Skype interview. Then you get an interview with a department manager whenever is convenient for them. After that, you spend forever chasing them around trying to find out the status of your application. After being rejected for the first position I applied for, I was invited to come in for a background check and drug test for the second position I had applied for. Only to never get a response from them again! I tried to follow up several times after their predicted response time had passed, but everyone just started ignoring my emails. Eventually I got a very generic email from an automated email address. Whole process took several weeks. Overall, a very rude company who treats applicants like cattle. I guess that's down to them having such a high turnover because they treat everyone like dirt.

Save your time and don't even bother applying with this company.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was long and hard. First, they do a phone screen. Then, they do a skype interview (their recruiting team is in Ohio). They put you through a lot of online testing that has absolutely nothing to do with the job. They even proctor you while you take the online math test to make sure you don't cheat. The next step of the job was to have a face-to-face interview but I didn't make it that far. Their process is overwhelming and extensive for a receptionist role.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Reynolds and Reynolds?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Bryan, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

invited by phone to an "aptitude center" where you take an SAT like test for about 2 hours. If I wanted to be treated like a number in a system I'don't stay in college. They then followed with several interviews and a call back at few days later. I was not inpressed.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I sent in an e-mail with my resume and received a response 3 days later with log in information to their testing system. The form claims the hour should take an hour and 45 minutes. I believe it was a little longer than that. I believe testing is an essential part of hiring a competent employee, but I found this testing to be quite excessive and irrelevant considering the position I was applying for. By the time I reached the math section I lost all interest in their testing and this position. I simply let the clock burn and moved on. I'm not interested in a company who is more concerned about tests than the applicant's ability to perform their job.

Interview Questions

• Which letter should come next in this pattern? A S O V B E R   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I went through an exam and three interviews one on one. My first interview was at the recruiting office but was a Skype interview with a recruiter from another office. The other two were with on-site managers. Then I got a call back to take a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with a a tobacco free policy, both while at work and not.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and Skype interview, very quick on scheduling both. Extremely long online skills/personality testing early in process. Normal Question during interview, no response from the company for approx. 2 weeks after interview, had to reach out to find results. When results came back, it was a very generic email, with no reasoning for no offer, or explanation as to the delay, needing 3 emails and 2 phone calls to get an answer.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. I was contacted via email within a week. The email set up a time to take an aptitude test on-site with a possible interview afterwards to take place the following week. In the meantime I was to take an online/ at home aptitude assessment before arriving to the company. I passed the assessment and was brought into atom and interviewed by the hiring manager. After that interview, I was brought to another room with computers. I was to fill out a 3 page form with basic general questions as well as some interview type questions on it. After that, I was brought into another room for a second interview with the hiring manager. After that interview, they had me schedule a time the following day to do a third interview with the sales director. After the third interview I filled out paperwork for a background check and took a drug test. I was told I'd be contacted in 5 business days when the results came back. 5 business days later, I was offered the Job.

Interview Questions

• They ask very basic questions. As long as you know the company semi-decent and can bs a little bit you'll be fine.
      1. What do you know about Rey Rey?
      2. Why Sales?
      3. How can you contribute to the company?
      4. Are you more competitive than others?
      5. What experience have you had in a previous work environment that would help you in this position?
      Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was asked to take personality assessment, ethics assessment, and aptitude test. Aptitude test had 3 parts, pattern matching with letters, pattern matching with shapes, and math problems. I found the math problems to be much harder than the sample problems, but I may have been mentally drained by that point.

Had a Skype interview with a recruiter who asked typical interview questions like tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc.

Received a call that they wanted me to come in for a live interview. I first took the same aptitude test that I took online. Then the product manager and the software supervisor came in to interview me. The product manager talked about the company and what they do. They asked about some projects and experience that I had on my resume. The software supervisor then asked some programming questions like how do you declare an object, what do public and private mean, what's the difference between a stack and a queue, etc. He then gave me 3 blocks of C# code and asked about them. First one was about method based vs query based LINQ, second one was about comparing a DateTime object to null, third one was about method delegates.

The next morning, a recruiter contacted me that they wanted to move forward with the drug test and background check. I did the drug test that day, and the following week they offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain the difference between method-based and query-based LINQ in C#.   1 Answer