Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

3.2

Naked Lime Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process is quite long, but the recruiting employees were extremely helpful and kind. The aptitude test was a bit much for this kind of position. The math section was very difficult if you haven't taken math in the past 2 years.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was long,
    1) apply online
    2) basic phone interview with recruiter
    3) online Aptitude assessments (About 2-3 hours)
    4) interview with regional manager
    5) Proctored assessments (Same as first just over skype to ensure you are the one actually taking it, also only part of first takes about a 1 hour)
    6) Interview with director/larger territory manager
    7) Tenative offer pending drug test/background check (NOTE Drug test was for EVERYTHING, and i mean everything even nicotine. Nicotine was optional)
    8) Official offer,

Interview Questions

• Asked about personal skills and challenges in past jobs/ life situations   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Initially, you'll go in to take a couple of computerized tests. They'll send out sample wuestions to look over before you actually go in to take the assessment. Then you'll actually begin the interview process. The whole ordeal took about two weeks to complete.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember any exact question, but it is important to know about the company's culture.   Answer Question

Remote Call Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

The application and aptitude test they have you take is absolutely ridiculous. Its practically a mini SAT. Its asks very invasive questions and asks you to repeat everything you have already emailed them on your resume. They ask you if you smoke and if you hug your family. The math questions are hard for someone that doesn't use percentages and fractions in their everyday life especially while timed and with no calculator. Why would I as a call analyst need to know how to calculate profit or deprecation? Its a joke for a part time job that reportedly pay less than $8 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Find the next letter in the pattern: KIGE = E D B F or C   3 Answers
    • A printer has an original value of $6000. If it depreciates at a rate of 7 percent each year, what is its value at the end of 8 years? $4000 $1960 $4280 $3360 $2640   1 Answer
    • What country did princess Diana die in?   2 Answers
    • What sport is the world cup for?   1 Answer
    • What sport made Michael Jordan famous?   2 Answers

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Very long, drawn out interview process for a low-pay marketing position. Had to take an assessment/aptitude test both at home and proctored. The test contained difficult math questions that had no relation to the position applied for. Also required multiple interviews which isn't out of the ordinary.

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2017.

Interview

Extremely time-consuming, I cannot imagine anyone being able to do it when having a full time job. I only went ahead with all tests and assessments because I am a stay-at-home parent and have time on my hands. Had to take an online test (not unlike SAT) and personality assessment, then test in a proctored environment and a Skype interview. I was contacted three days later and told they won't be proceeding with application at this time. I suspect, based on their very intimate personality questions in one of the assessments, they are looking for a very particular type of employees. If you are outside the strictly defined group, you might end up being miserable working in such a cliquish, squeaky-polished environment.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

7 sections of assessments, 4 are timed.
    Boy, be ready to question everything you think you know about yourself or feel confident about. There's a vocab section that wasn't bad, an alpha sequence section, a section where you're basically making sure two sets of numbers are identical (how is this relevant?) in 15 mins, a math section, and a history-random knowledge section.
    Needless to say I made it to the end of the war. Wounded, scarred, and in mental anguish, but I'm alive. (I know I'm being dramatic but it was pretttttty hard)

Interview Questions

• Where did Princess Diana die? (Yes, actual question)   1 Answer

Marketing Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied and heard back within days. Had a skype interview where I was told the position was filled the morning of the interview. They offered me a job that was completely unrelated to my expertise. I declined and was told the position I originally applied for would be open again in about a month. That makes no sense to me, so I think I am done with this company. They also told me all the perks of working there, even though I wasn't offered a job. Seemed odd to me but either way I've lost interest.

Entry Level Outside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was crazy long with upwards of 8 interviews as well as intelligence screening and aptitude testing and crazy questions as far as what pets did you have as a child

Interview Questions

• What pets did you have as a child   1 Answer

Distance Learning Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Kettering, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was casual and gave me a good insight into what I might expect. They have an extensive teating process before you ever talk to someone one on one. The test range from easy opinion questions to very complex logic problems.