Reynolds and Reynolds Marketing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reynolds and Reynolds Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I went through an exam and three interviews one on one. My first interview was at the recruiting office but was a Skype interview with a recruiter from another office. The other two were with on-site managers. Then I got a call back to take a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with a a tobacco free policy, both while at work and not.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX).

Interview

It's basically like everyone else says. You take an assessment, then interview via Skype with your recruiter then interview with supervisor, then manager then director. Everything is entry-level. I interviewed then ultimately had a phone interview with the director of the department a few days later. A few days after that I come in and shadow and eat lunch with members of the department. I get a phone call a few days later that the department wants me and to come in for a drug test and background check. We are at about two weeks now. The drug test and background check take another ten days. I get a phone call about my credit score? To avoid denying employment based on a credit score I get told that I would be a good candidate for another department. I go in for the interview with the manager and VP. It's been a month so far then get told they will let me know in 3-5 business days. Ten actual days or 7 business days later I receive an email that they have chosen to not choose me as a candidate. A waste of near six weeks for a position I was overqualified for considering I have an MBA. They are a company that want to hire fresh grads to underpay them and take advantage of their youthful ignorance, giving job titles that poorly reflect industry standards for the actual position. In all actuality paying wages way below industry standards for work that equates to spamming people's emails and selling
    their products. Different titles but job similarity is astonishing. My suggestion if you apply is don't let them give you the run around and if offered something else during their process, take it.

Interview Questions

• Generic question that are more of conversing than actually determining your knowledge of the field   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Their interview and hiring process is insane and cult like. They require you to take pre-screening math and logic tests that take a long time two times, once at home, and once in their office. Then you will have 3 interviews with a recruiter, department head, and a senior department head. After the second interview they will also ask you to shadow. The company is terrible and has a bad feel to it, I knew I shouldn't have worked there as soon as I did a tour of it.

They will also ask for drug screening, ask that you not smoke even in your free time (they're a joke, and I'm not kidding, this company wants obedient slaves not independent adults working for them.) Also they will check your credit score and your credit history as well as your driver's license and then ask you personal questions about them as if they have any business about that. Working for this company is like working for Stalin and they make sure you know that from the very beginning.

The entire interview process takes a long time, weeks, 2-3 depending on all the steps above and in the end you will get a terrible offer and even if you accept it you will have wasted your time and regret it later after you quit working there a couple of months later.

Take it from me and the reviews on here, this company is terrible and it's not worth applying to them let alone interviewing with them.

If I could go back in time I would just delete the first e-mail I got from them asking me to take the aptitude tests and have saved myself months of headache and nonsense.

I would recommend you not apply here and cut all contact at once if you are considering this company. It is absolute garbage.

Interview Questions

• Why should we Hire You instead of The other applicants?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They really try hard to low ball you with salary by saying that you can get raises in 6 months. Ignore that don't listen to that, and you have no idea how much of a raise they would give you in 6 months. Also they say you are "illegible" that doesn't mean you are Guaranteed a raise in 6 months. I wouldn't bother with this company but if you are desperate, don't take a low pay because the terrible work environment is going to get to you so at least get a good salary. No matter what they say don't back down and stick to your guns and ask for industry standard+

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Lengthy. Lots of tests to take. Although I have a wealth of experience, the tests made you think that they are used to hiring people who don't know proper grammar, cannot do simple math, and are entry level.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

not personable at all. After completely all at home assessments, went to testing center and did continue with the interview process. No face to face, or even a phone screening. Dependent entirely on how well you perform on the skills test. Very disappointed in the overall experience and felt like a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked- never spoke with anyone other than an email saying when my test time would be   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

The interview process was long and difficult. You have to take a test that rates and places you based on your scores. After this you still have 3 interviews to get through. Once hired you have training and then still have a final test to pass.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process requires about 8 tests before you can even get an interview. They are very difficult and three of them require going to their location to take them in a testing center.

Interview Questions

• I never actually got to the interview stage. However one of the test questions asked "Was Italy an american ally during WWII?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

All through emails, never met one on one, wasted a morning taking pointless tests. Unprofessional, immature, terrible, impersonal, awful employees, think they're big shots. Terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible experience

Interview Questions

• Algebra, geometry, matching & every other bs you learned in high school   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Extremely thorough. Multiple interviews for the job including recruiting, supervisor, manager, and director of marketing. It was nice that I got them all in one day, but I was lucky. Some people had to go in more than once for the interview process depending on the interviewer's availability, although they try to get in as many as possible at one time. There is a difficult test you take before hand as well. This test takes about 30 minutes and happens before you get a callback from an interview.

Interview Questions

• How well do you feel you communicate with people in both good and not so good situations. Give me an example of both. And did you get to build a relationship with any of them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Started off applying through LinkedIn. Prior to any interviews you had to complete a very lengthy test with basic math and a lot of "which shape comes next" - a little ridiculous in my opinion. Had an initial phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes, and after that I had to complete a "long form application" with more weird questions. I then had a Skype interview which lasted about 10 minutes and they asked the same questions as the first interviewer, and after that I had another phone interview which lasted about 10 minutes, again asking the same questions.

I asked each interviewer what the job details were since I didn't really get a good response at any point, and each one told me different things. What I thought was supposed to be a marketing position ended up being a newsletter writing position. Extremely confusing.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic questions, like why you want the job, what will you bring to the company   Answer Question