Reynolds and Reynolds Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reynolds and Reynolds Marketing Associate Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

The process took about three weeks. It consisted of a total of 4 interviews and an assessment. The interview questions are somewhat difficult, and the assessment is difficult. The recruitment does a great job of selecting and placing qualified candidates.
I had no ties with Reynolds and had never lived in or near Ohio.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Not too bad but expect a long one which they don't tell you. If they don't like you they tell you they'll contact you but if they like you they tell you to stay after the test for more interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Select a position you would like to apply for online and email them your resume and answer 5 basic questions. They respond back informing you of the process and ask for availability to take an aptitude test. You select 2-3 times that work for you. They respond with the test time, directions, and other pre-reqs you need to complete before going in to take the test. The test is extremely difficult and not designed to be finished. They do give you sample problems before. After the hour long test, if someone is available (lots of people take the test at one time), an HR recruiter will sit down with you and its a standard interview process from then on. If the interview goes well, they will have the next higher up come in and interview you, if they are available.

Interview Questions

• If your current boss could tell me one positive and one negative about yourself, what would it be?   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

I responded to their online job listing with my resume. I received a message back asking that I come in for testing and a possible interview. They sent along some peculiar tests for me to do at home that included psych evals and IQ testing. The whole process took a couple hours and I ended up not getting asked to stay for an interview. From what I can tell they have a very particular type of personality they want for their company. I received word back a little while after that day that they were going with different options. All in all I would consider the entire experience a waste of time. I had put together a tailored resume with relevant school/intern experience but did not speak with one person. It was not until I came on here afterwards that I realized that is their method. Let the computers do all of the evaluations for you. Applicants end up spending a day preparing and performing tests only to get dismissed in seconds. I doubt they even looked at my resume...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied online and then received an email asking more question. After answering I was asked to take a few preliminary tests and then after that I was to come in to take a few more tests and have an in-person interview. After the in-person interview I took a couple more online tests and then waited a couple days to hear back.

Interview Questions

• What are your career, financial, and personal goals?
      What is your best characteristic and your worst?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

The initial "interview" contained no human interaction. All computer based testing... not as discussed in initial email correspondence. You are filed into a room with 20 computers to take a personality/IQ test. I withdrew my application on the same day.

Interview Questions

• What position are you here for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Really conservative company, really conservative interview process. After applying online, I went through six rounds of phone interviews (akin to what most people seem to do in a day, rotating through various managers and HR professionals) and a skills test before being flown to Houston. Met with the VP of the department in what amounted to a ten-minute interview after completing (another) skills test, did a tour of the building - very metallic! very cold! - and was treated to lunch in their cafeteria. I think Reynolds and Reynolds gets a tough rep for being as conservative as they are - but they're upfront about their culture.

Interview Questions

Didn't like the location.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

We had to go into a testing room where we were required to take an intelligence and skills test on a computer. It was rather difficult for me, despite my college degree. I majored in communications so my math skills were a little under par I suppose. Not to mention that I have test anxiety. I thought that my testing days were over when I graduated. I would rather work for a company who would assess my skills ON THE JOB, rather than on paper. (Obviously I did not get the job.) It's ok though, I knew I wasn't going to get it when I saw the first question on the the test. It wasn't even really an interview yet...but it was stressful and difficult for me. The staff seemed very nice though. I am sure for anyone brave enough to do well on the exam would love the job!

Interview Questions

• The test asked several timed mathematical and analytically questions and you are not allowed to use a calculator.   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in December 2011.

Interview

Had to take an absurd number of IQ/personality tests (4 hours long). After sufficient test results, I had 2 phone interviews, which I thought went well. After all the time spent interviewing and tests, I received a standardized email stating the position was filled. I suppose I wasn't too disappointed, as I got the vibe that the company was way too uptight and strict.