Reynolds and Reynolds Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

3.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

The process is very long. Before they even interview you, you have to take a series of exams that test your intelligence and personality. The exams are timed and take over an hour to complete.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH).

Interview

A 30 minute online assessment, an IQ test in person, and five interviews later...I was declined a position at the company. The woman I interviewed with seemed to think highly of my qualifications. The men I interviewed with were arrogant, questioned my knowledge about cars, and even asked about my family and whether I had any children.

Interview Questions

• Have you purchased a car and what was the process like for you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Went in for a test which took an hour. After the test I was told to wait and was called in for an impromptu interview. The interview lasted for a little over a half hour. The interviewer asked basic questions such as why I was interested in the position, my qualifications, how I heard about the position, my understanding of the responsibilities required. I thought the interview went decent. But I was emailed a few days later and told that I would not be continuing with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• If I was offered a job with another company what would be the main decision factors for me?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in September 2012.

Interview

Recruitment office stayed in touch and was very helpful leading up to the testing/interview process. The test was easy and seemed to be no reason for it. Overall interview was just basic questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

I gave them my resume at a career fair. A few days later I was asked to fill out a questionnaire. A few days later I was emailed a link to the online personality, aptitude, and ethics tests. A few more days later I was asked to submit an online application. Then I got a phone call requesting a short Skype interview. The next week, after the Skype interview, I filled out a "long form application," which was three pages of more in depth personality questions and some other simple questions. After that they scheduled the on-site assessment, which was followed by two more interviews. Several weeks later the position was removed from the site and I had not received an offer.