Reynolds and Reynolds Peripheral Tech Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Peripheral Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

The process starts with an inquiry at the company’s website and choosing your location. After a few days if they like what they see in your resume and have matched you to a few departments they will call and asked you a few questions and ask you to either come in for a few tests or depending on your distance will email you the links to take the tests. Depending on how you do on these tests, there will come another round of tests and eventually a phone interview and then a location interview. To make sure you are honest with the tests, you might have to retake a test or two. You will then have a sit down with the manager of the department you have chosen and they will interview to see if you are a good fit for their department. I myself had two different managers I sat down with and interviewed. After the interview, you will receive a call in a few days with an offer. You can accept or counter the offer. Depending on the offer, you now have a job.

Interview Questions

• The question I was ask that could have went any direction dealt with a disgruntle customer.   Answer Question