Reynolds and Reynolds Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reynolds and Reynolds Sales Associate Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Initially, you'll go in to take a couple of computerized tests. They'll send out sample wuestions to look over before you actually go in to take the assessment. Then you'll actually begin the interview process. The whole ordeal took about two weeks to complete.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember any exact question, but it is important to know about the company's culture.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Very long interview process. You will take a personality and comprehension test twice, so be sure you're good at math and patterns. It took about 3 months to get an offer and many who apply do not make it past the first Skype interview I'm told. You will be dealing with a recruiting manager the entire time as well.

Interview Questions

• What will you do in the first 180 days if employed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in December 2013.

Interview

Crazy testing harder than SAT then no reply.

Interview Questions

• The test was insane. I am a college graduate and this was unnecessary especially with such a low CEO rating.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

Online application, email response with personality and skills tests, Skype interview, and invitation to have a live interview.

Interview Questions

• Of all of your accomplishments, which do you value the most?   Answer Question

I declined to come in for a live interview because I decided I wasn't interested in working remotely and was concerned about the relocation requirement.

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Hamilton, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Extensive personality and intelligence testing. Then a phone interview and a skype interview. Very in depth and stressful but it was reassuring to know they took it seriously and that I would be placed in an equally qualified pool of applicants.