Reynolds and Reynolds Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017

3.8

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Was offered to take the assessment after they reviewed my resume. I was then directed to take next steps which was a rediculous assessment. I logged in and began the assessment as required. Some were times and some were not.

Interview Questions

• This was an IQ test, similar to those found by one wanting to enter the Mensa Society. The most irrelevant assessment for sales I have ever seen. I have always been a top performer selling any product. This assessment is by no means worth the time and does not properly vet qualified sales people. Completely rediculous.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

After applying & having my resume reviewed, I completed a verbal aptitude test and ethics quiz online. I then took a letter patterns, shape patterns, and algebraic math exam at the headquarters. I was then interviewed about my job history, strengths and weaknesses, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal work environment?
      What is your greatest weakness?
      What do you know about Reynolds & Reynolds?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

i applied to position by my university career website, here back from after 4 weeks. received email to set up time to take onsite skill test and take some test before as well. I got to site to take some IQ test and basic math skill test. And never here back from it... i guess i did not pass the test for them

Interview Questions

• basic math skill test and IQ test, try to find it from website, they have examples   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Very extensive interview process. Lots of testing, mostly math related problem solving questions. I first got a phone call and then was sent an email with many online tests to complete before coming in and taking a proctored 1.5 hour exam. Then had a standard interview with a recruiter and after filled out a very long typed application. Had two more one hour interviews after with hiring managers from the sales department. Was there for a total of five hours. Was told I needed to come back for one more interview and to do a mock sales call and would then receive a formal offer.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Really long and tough, not the best at keeping you informed and sometimes hard to see where it was going. Basically there was a phone interview, online math and aptitude tests which were long and difficult. Then there was an in person interview and a skype interview that were about an hour or more each with a lot of sincere questions - they expected me to have a lot of questions as well. Then there was a proctored math test to ensure I was not using a calculator and it was very similar and had some of the same questions as the last exam - still tough and long. It took about two months and it was so annoying, but if it's something you really want it is definitely worth following through.

Interview Questions

• I saw on google that you have done reports on (insert blank here). Tell me about it.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2015.

Interview

The process begins with a series of assessments that will take at least two and a half hours. It felt like sitting down to take the SAT's, and I was left wondering what any of it had to do with the position itself. Next a phone interview, fairly standard. Following that was a Skype interview which was a bit more in-depth. Then comes another assessment, maybe 30 questions that all seemed to ask "do you steal or do drugs?" Then comes the LONG form application which way too many irrelevant personal questions - Names, location and occupations of my in-laws? Is that really your business?

Next they ask that you sign a 7 page legal-ese document to conduct a background investigation. At this point I started to see some red flags, and felt like I was applying for a government security clearance, so I looked around at other reviews. There seems to be a pattern of paranoia and trust issues in this place, so I decided to head for the exit while I was ahead.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Very open about business and how they operate on daily basis. They seem to very concerned about personal life and how you handle objections or negatives. Pretty standard interview questions

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

phone interview was stereotypical followed by a skype interview. Nothing special except for the application that asks you every intrusive question possible along with a few i'm pretty sure are illegal to ask.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in July 2012.

Interview

Had phone interview and in person.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2011.

Interview

I applied online through a university recruiting site. The interview process moved fairly quickly. First was a phone interview, followed by an online assessment. Next was a Skype interview with a district manager. Finally, I had an in person interview which was accompanied by another assessment. Communication with HR was timely and professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to change your approach to solve a problem.   Answer Question