Reynolds and Reynolds Sales Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2009.

Interview

Series of test that included Personality and Aptitude Asessments. Phone interview was very brief. Reviewed resume and asked some generic questions. Spent more time explaining how much training was involved and time spent traveling to Ohio for the training. Couldn't answer some questions regarding the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• After hearing about the required training and travel why do you think you should be hired?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in February 2010.

Interview

This was the longest process ever! The most tests, personal back ground check and phone interviews I have ever endoured for much less pay than my previous jobs. I had a face to face interview with a manager who showed up to meet me, after I drove 2 hours, in a pair of jeans and tee shirt with a cold, coughing and very unpersonable. He ended the interview with how would you sell me this bottle of water. Are you joking?? Then his boss called me and asked me to meet him and never called to confirm. I called as I was preparing to meet and he never answered. He called me back later that he wasn't available and HR would be contacting me. I told him not to bother and this was the most ridiculous process I had been through and was glad I did not stop my search for a job and would be going to see the competitor who was in disbelief over what they put me through. What a total waste of time!