Reynolds and Reynolds Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.7

107 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online -> 2 hour aptitude test online -> set up in-person appointment -> take same 2 hour aptitude test in-person -> skype interview.

aptitude test is not really difficult but annoying, some pattern tests where you guess the next image in the sequence or the next letter in the sequence. math word problems aren't hard but are difficult in the sense that I hadn't done these type of word problems in a long time.

Interview Questions

• An airport employee checked a group of passengers through security on Thursday. On Friday, she checked three times as many passengers, and on Saturday she processed 5,000 passengers through security. In the 3 days, she processed 15,000 passengers. How many did she process on Friday?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I took an at home assessment that took well over an hour, then went in for an on site assessment that took about 40 minutes. After the on site assessment I was informed that all the interviewers were currently busy and they would call or email me to set up an interview on another day. Instead they emailed me saying that they weren't interested in hiring me without so much as an interview. I'm not one for bragging, but I can guarantee that I did well enough on the assessments to warrant an interview, especially since I was being recommended for the position by someone in the company. This worker has since told me that they are supposed to interview all applicants at least once, said that it must have been a mistake, and told me to call recruitment and ask them about why I wasn't interviewed. They didn't answer any of my 7+ calls throughout the week, nor did they call back when I left my name and number. It was a huge waste of time.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of pattern matching problems and word problems, too many to complete within the given time constraints.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

The beginning of the interview process was fine with an online application and a Skype interview talking about the company, my experience, etc. Then they decided to end the interview process after a silly ethics assessment. Maybe a company that makes hiring decisions based off of minor differences in opinion isn't a company I or others may want to work at to begin with...

Interview Questions

• Do you think people who smoke Marijuana once a week have a problem.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Within a week got email from a recruiter to take the aptitude exam, which takes nearly 2 hours to complete it.The questions are from algebra and then English synonyms. It is like similar to GRE, GMAT. No programming based questions.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Took about 5 days to contact me back.
    Did a two hours online test.
    Test included: abstract aptitude test, math problems, general knowledge.
    Also a situational judgment test , drugs, theft, and alcohol use in the workplace.

Interview Questions

• Who were Germany's allies in World War 2?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

They contacted me within a day of submitting my application, and sent me a link to an aptitude test. Some parts of the test are timed some are not. The document says 1 hour 45 minutes but it took a little longer than that. The test mostly cover pattern matching and basic algebra but someone of the questions were weird like "where did princess Diana die?".

Interview Questions

• The sum of both digits, of either of two two-digit numbers, in whatever order the digits are written, is 9. The square of either of the digits of either number, minus the product of both digits, plus the square of the other digit is the number 21. The numbers are _______?
      a. 36, 63 b. 81, 18 c. 27, 72 d. 45, 54 e. none   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and within the week I was sent an online assessment that took 2-3 hours to complete. I then went in for another interview and took another assessment. The whole thing took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• In what country did Princess Diana die in?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Applied online.
    Reached out to me 2 days after apply, informing me of the online test procedure.

Question are easy. But TIME CONSUMING!

Should you be someone who is about to apply for the job, note that DO concentrate yourself for the test, so you can actually finish it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

First there was a Skype interview with a recruiter. Just basic information there. Then there was a more technical interview with one of the directors of software development. After that I had to do some online assessment and have the recruiter watch over Skype. Right after finishing that I had an interview with the VP of software development.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Tell me about some of your projects.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2017.

Interview

Applied back in March. Got an email stating that I needed to complete an online assessment and after that, had to go in and take an hour-long math, aptitude, and skills assessment, and right afterwards had a behavioral interview with a recruiter (not from the department I applied for. I think it was a general recruiter). After that, I was told I'd hear back on a decision in a few days.

A few days later, got a call to interview with the department head and went and did that. That interview was more technical and intense. I was told that I'd hear back in a few days. A week later, I was called back in for a background check (and a mouth drug-screen. They don't tell you this.) and a few days later got an offer.