Reynolds and Reynolds Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.7

105 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online -> 2 hour aptitude test online -> set up in-person appointment -> take same 2 hour aptitude test in-person -> skype interview.

aptitude test is not really difficult but annoying, some pattern tests where you guess the next image in the sequence or the next letter in the sequence. math word problems aren't hard but are difficult in the sense that I hadn't done these type of word problems in a long time.

Interview Questions

• An airport employee checked a group of passengers through security on Thursday. On Friday, she checked three times as many passengers, and on Saturday she processed 5,000 passengers through security. In the 3 days, she processed 15,000 passengers. How many did she process on Friday?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

The beginning of the interview process was fine with an online application and a Skype interview talking about the company, my experience, etc. Then they decided to end the interview process after a silly ethics assessment. Maybe a company that makes hiring decisions based off of minor differences in opinion isn't a company I or others may want to work at to begin with...

Interview Questions

• Do you think people who smoke Marijuana once a week have a problem.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Within a week got email from a recruiter to take the aptitude exam, which takes nearly 2 hours to complete it.The questions are from algebra and then English synonyms. It is like similar to GRE, GMAT. No programming based questions.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Took about 5 days to contact me back.
    Did a two hours online test.
    Test included: abstract aptitude test, math problems, general knowledge.
    Also a situational judgment test , drugs, theft, and alcohol use in the workplace.

Interview Questions

• Who were Germany's allies in World War 2?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

They contacted me within a day of submitting my application, and sent me a link to an aptitude test. Some parts of the test are timed some are not. The document says 1 hour 45 minutes but it took a little longer than that. The test mostly cover pattern matching and basic algebra but someone of the questions were weird like "where did princess Diana die?".

Interview Questions

• The sum of both digits, of either of two two-digit numbers, in whatever order the digits are written, is 9. The square of either of the digits of either number, minus the product of both digits, plus the square of the other digit is the number 21. The numbers are _______?
      a. 36, 63 b. 81, 18 c. 27, 72 d. 45, 54 e. none   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and within the week I was sent an online assessment that took 2-3 hours to complete. I then went in for another interview and took another assessment. The whole thing took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• In what country did Princess Diana die in?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Applied online.
    Reached out to me 2 days after apply, informing me of the online test procedure.

Question are easy. But TIME CONSUMING!

Should you be someone who is about to apply for the job, note that DO concentrate yourself for the test, so you can actually finish it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

First there was a Skype interview with a recruiter. Just basic information there. Then there was a more technical interview with one of the directors of software development. After that I had to do some online assessment and have the recruiter watch over Skype. Right after finishing that I had an interview with the VP of software development.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Tell me about some of your projects.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2017.

Interview

Applied back in March. Got an email stating that I needed to complete an online assessment and after that, had to go in and take an hour-long math, aptitude, and skills assessment, and right afterwards had a behavioral interview with a recruiter (not from the department I applied for. I think it was a general recruiter). After that, I was told I'd hear back on a decision in a few days.

A few days later, got a call to interview with the department head and went and did that. That interview was more technical and intense. I was told that I'd hear back in a few days. A week later, I was called back in for a background check (and a mouth drug-screen. They don't tell you this.) and a few days later got an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Online assessment of math, some vocabulary, and pattern recognition followed by an ethics test. Next step is an in-person assessment, interview with HR discussing history, strengths, and salary. From there, department-specific interviews take place.

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes you stand out compared to other candidates?   Answer Question