Reynolds and Reynolds Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reynolds and Reynolds Technical Support Interview Questions

3.2

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got an email with a link to an online assessment, after completing it, i got an invite to an on-site interview. When i got there today, i was first given an EEO (equal employer opportunity) form to fill out, on the form it just says, print your name and indicate your Race/ethnicity and as i write, i still can't wrap my head around the purpose of that when i was already on-site, so i indicated i was white instead of black(since they were trying to be smart with me), when i handed the form to the girl at the desk she looked at me twice.lol. After that, i was sent to the testing lab where i was required to take a GCSE,GMAT,GRE put together kind of assessment, that was where i gave up because it was timed and you are not allowed to use a calculator. I did as many as i could and that i was sure about because theres no guessing on the test as wrong answers are calculated against your total score. I tried my best and they said they'll get back to me in 5 days which i totally understood.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Went in to take an assessment. We were told maybe we would get an interview that day. Didn't get an interview that day. The guy who emailed me wasn't that pleasant.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Extensive. You will interview with recruiting, prospective supervisors and managers, and your prospective VP. There is also a test to help the company determine the best position for you. Depending on your performance, they might offer you a job other than the one you applied for.

Interview Questions

• If you could have dinner and drinks with any person, who would it be and what would you talk about?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

I had learned about the company through a career fair at my school. I handed them a resume and was emailed a few weeks later. After calling and providing some basic background information they told me to take an aptitude test which took about an hour and half. Most of it involved patterns but there was also a lot of algebra.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed the interviewer was very nice and professional. Asked a few straight forward questions and where my special strengths were. All in all the interview went well. The only advise I could give is be professional and be sure to show up early and don't smoke they are a tobacco free company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

I applied online, next day I received an email with a contact number advised me to call on that no. Same day i called the and the asked me about my previous experience and inform that i would receive an email with the status of the interview. after two days they emailed me saying that found other qualified person for the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in November 2010.

Interview

Answered a few questions over the phone, then went in to take their aptitude test. Never heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• What have you done when seeing another employee doing something dishonest?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Kettering, OH) in March 2010.

Interview

Answered phone interview questions, then took an online personality test and answered some easy math questions. Went in for on campus testing -- alpha sequencing, pattern recognition, and word problems. I recommend studying basic arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra I, and algebra II word problems before you go to take the test. Person at the desk sent two people home. Was called to interview -- pretty typical interview. They asked what were my strengths, my weaknesses, where I saw myself ten years from now etc.

Interview Questions

It didn't seem like a fun place to work. Look around, no one is smiling -- I got the vibe that Rey Rey is a hellish place to work. I felt like if I pissed on the toilet seat it would go on my performance review : ) . So, I declined their offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in September 2009.

Interview

The application submission was done through a job board. An internal recruiter contacted me about the position. As with most employers today, they were interested in what my salary requirements were. I got the impression that cost of the candidate is more important than quality.

I passed the initial tests that are taken online at home. The tests took about 2 hours. I was then contacted so that I could come in to take another test and possibly an interview.

When I arrived at the testing facility, there were several other people waiting to take tests. Most were recent college graduates that were in the waiting area. The training center is a very nice facility. Our group was then asked to sit at computers in a small room and take tests.

After the tests were over, a front desk employee asked everyone to leave exept for me. Then I met briefly with an HR employee. She seemed to be a recent college graduate as well. Again, it seemed that salary range was what the person was interested in. There was not much discussion regarding the position or my relevant experience or skills.

About a week later, I received a form email that said that I was not going to receive an offer.

I found the recruitment and interview process to be very impersonal and dehumanizing but this may be what is now considered normal in today's business climate. I do not think I would have accepted an offer since my first impressions of the company was not positive.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

After applying online I received an email with the suggested time for a phone interview. On time I called. I was asked general questions of whether I would go for the training to US and if I am OK to undergo a drugs test. I replied positive to all the questions, however they sent me an email that they don't want to proceed.