Rheem Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rheem Manufacturing Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2017

2.6

HR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rheem Manufacturing in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by two in person interviews. They were very friendly and made me feel comfortable. The interview process was good. Even though I did not get an offer I found them very professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a significant impact you've made in your current role?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rheem Manufacturing.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter and asked for a phone interview. I was told I would be contacted by corporate headquarters for scheduling. After being given a date and time I made sure to state my time zone was CST since they said the office was in Atlanta. I scheduled to leave work early for the phone screen since it was at 12:30pm but they called at 11:30am instead. I was then questioned by 3 different people sharing a speaker phone that sounded like a tin can echoing my every word. It was very hard to hear and understand everyone and it was not well organized. Questions were thrown out that were so broad and open ended with no clear context that it seemed like they hadn't even looked at my resume much less coordinated with each other before the interview. I was very frustrated by the end.

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Rheem Manufacturing (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was too long and drawn out. The company processes your background investigation before you're even scheduled for an onsite interview and taken on a brief tour of the office. They had no permanent seating arrangement for the person who would be filling the role.

The entire process took approximately 50+ days. Thank goodness I was smart enough to continue interviewing with other companies. There was absolutely no follow-up or engagement by the 'Talent Generalist.' I inquired as to why I was not selected for the role, which is a reasonable inquiry. No feedback was provided but I wasn't surprised. A few weeks later I landed a virtual recruiter job with a Fortune company - worked out pretty nicely for me.

Wasn't Worth the Time and Trouble Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rheem Manufacturing.

Interview

Upon consideration, there is quite an extensive "screening" process involved. If you are currently working full time during mmthe day, it can be difficult to find the time to complete all of these steps in a timely matter (it is all VERY rushed) you may even consider taking a few days off just for this!! Here was the process for me:

1 initial phone interview
    2-3 hour in-person interview
    2 online behavioral/personality assessments
    1 phone call with the ppl that do the online assessments (1 hour)
    6 references - that they call repeatedly
    ask for w2
    ask for last interview
    AS WELL AS REACHING OUT TO PEOPLE THAT THEY WERE NOT GIVEN PERMISSION TO AT YOUR CURRENT COMPANY!!

If you do make it to screening phase, BE SURE to check any box stating you do not want them to contact your current employer and BE SURE TO CALL their screening company to confirm this is understood!! They are relentless with the emails and phone calls to the references you provide, calling 4-5 times a day as well as emailing extensive questions for them to answer about you. I was even asked to locate one of my former managers who had retired...even after I told them I hadn't kept in contact! I wasn't allowed to provide another reference eventhough I had more than one boss at that particular company (this was unfair). You will hear from the screening company via email or text just about everyday asking for additional information or documents, so make sure you are prepared to find stuff from 10+ years ago, if need be!

**ADVISE TO MANAGEMENT:
    Work with screening company to be more ethical in the screening phase. It feels very intrusive and agressive. We go through a lot just to be considered for this opportunity, the least we deserve is common ethical practices and our current jobs not put in jeopardy while trying to pass your "screening" phase. Also, there is no need for me to provide all of my W2's and for all of my previous managers to be harrassed multiple times a day to fill out a 2 page questionaire on me BEFORE I'm even presented an offer. We are applying for a job at a manufacturing company,  not the CIA.

Interview Questions

Rheem Manufacturing Response

Oct 6, 2016 – HR Generalist

Rheem Manufacturing does have a very thorough screening process. The company has found that by thoroughly screening applicants they are able to find the best talent for each position. This leads to... More

Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rheem Manufacturing.

Interview

The process was very very very very quick and easy. Interviewing during that time wasn't long at all. There wasn't anything to really prepare for at all. You are told one thing (duties and expectations) but many other unsatisfactory outcomes.

Plant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rheem Manufacturing (Montgomery, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process with with the former Plant Accountant, Controller and HR. They asked basic questions and wasn't difficult. The whole process was easy. i was contacted by a recruiter for the job and everything went smoothly and it wasnt long before I had an offer in my hand.

Interview Questions

• Asked how much money I wanted and work history.   1 Answer

Senior Electronic Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Rheem Manufacturing (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2014.

Interview

Had a single telephone interview by one of the contract HR personal from integrastaffing.com and then multiple follow up emails over a 6-month period in which the job location ping-ponged between two locations. The follow-up email exchange was very unprofessiona as they would not issue a letter declining interest, nor would they move forward with an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Non-technical questions related to my prior job history.   1 Answer
    • The job noticed was almost bait & switch as they wanted me to relocation to other location.   Answer Question

Talent Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rheem Manufacturing (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Long process. Took over 2 months. I was told I was the lead candidate. Background check was conducted, credit included. After 2 months, was told someone with more Talent experience was selected. That would have been okay, but I expressed after my first interview that I didn't have the experience they were looking for. Waste of time.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rheem Manufacturing (Montgomery, AL) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a one on one interview session with one of the individuals assigned in the HR department. We discussed my personnel background as well as my educational background. We discussed my potential length of service and the hours I would work. We also discussed some of the projects I would be assigned to work.

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

Interview was very simple. Meet with supervisors and took a tour of the lab. It is important to make certain that you are respectful and as long as you maintain a high level of respect you will be ok.