Rhode Island Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rhode Island Hospital Interview Questions

2.7

Technical Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rhode Island Hospital (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

indicate goal of applicant discuss pay scale communicate hours and shifts available. are you capable of making rational decisions if need be. are you disabled in any capacity

Interview Questions

• would the hourly rate discussed be appropriate for you. are you able to work varied shifts. are you comfortably working in a team atmosphere. is your work ethic soud   1 Answer

Information Services Tech Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rhode Island Hospital.

Interview

very short, did not have enough experience for the position. Wasn't the appropriate fit for the department at the time

Interview Questions

• what kind of experience do you have   1 Answer

Laundry Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rhode Island Hospital (Providence, RI) in July 2015.

Interview

Theres two interviews, one with the Human Resource, and one with the Manager. They Human Resource official distributes a knowledge test to see if the candidate is able to read or write.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle the conditions of working in this type of environment   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rhode Island Hospital (Providence, RI) in July 2014.

Interview

Emailed the Primary Investigator, had a short phone interview and was then invited down to the lab for an in-person interview. I was interviewed by the PI and an assistant professor, each one-on-one. Talked to almost all of the post-docs in the lab, they mostly described their work and did not ask too many interview-like questions. It was a pretty standard post-doc interview. There was no formal presentation of my thesis research, although we did discuss it in the one on one sessions.

Patient Care Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rhode Island Hospital (Providence, RI) in May 2014.

Interview

You first meet with human resource for a preliminary interview. After the initial screening you then meet with the head of the department for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rhode Island Hospital.

Interview

Contacted by phone, briefly discussed the position, possible salary and bonus, asked if I was interested to come for an interview. HR recruiter set up an appointment with the head of the department and offered the position the next day after the interview. Very smooth process, pretty straight forward. Quick response to my phone calls and emails.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty much no negotiation on my part. I took what they offered due to lack of work experience in the field. I had one more offer at that time and it was lower then what RIH offered. I also asked around and most of my class was offered much less. Thought I got a good offer for my first job after PA school.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I interviewed at Rhode Island Hospital (Providence, RI) in October 2010.

Interview

Very straightforward and simple, I had 4 people to do 15 min interviews at various depts. hr showed me the campus and was very friendly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is fixed unless you negotiate with hitting manager for a search position. But the do not give major raises and promotions are basically non existent at the hospital.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I interviewed at Rhode Island Hospital (Providence, RI) in September 2010.

Interview

Easy, however, almost no opportunity.

Negotiation

There's almost no negotiation phase.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rhode Island Hospital (Providence, RI) in April 2010.

Interview

As is typical of most nursing interviews, behavioral questions and situational questions prevailed. Think about past experiences that have been tough so you can quickly refer to them. Otherwise, be yourself - it takes people to care for people, so try not to come off as a robot. (Just breathe.)

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you came up against an ethical dilemma. what did you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It's unionized, so you start at the assigned start rate for years worked.