Ria Financial Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 24 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ria Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ria Financial (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Received phone call to set up initial virtual interview with HR Recruiter. Super unprofessional interview as the recruiter’s boyfriend kept on walking around in the background and even looking to see who she was talking to. I could tell that it led to her being thrown off during the process as it did confuse me as well. Did not receive any notification whether I was successful or not, but I’m assuming it was a No. Feels like I dodged a bullet, though.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about RIA?
    Answer Question

Ria Financial

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ria Financial in Mar 2021

Interview

I have been to many interviews and my experience with Ria Financial was the worst of them all. It really seems that there is a culture problem at the company. If respect is not afforded to the candidates, then I cannot imagine that the coworkers treat each other with respect. 1. Interview was conducted over Zoom call. I had my camera on for the entire interview, but both of the interviewers did not turn theirs on, did not mention why they decided to keep theirs off. First time that ever happened in dozens of interviews and tech screens I had. 2. They introduced themselves in a sense that they stated their names, but I have no idea whom they were, what were their roles or whether any of them was in fact a hiring manager. 3. They did not talk about the role at all. There was absolutely no conversation about the team, its size, work, needs of the team, how the role fits into the team. 4. Perhaps my biggest frustration was that the questions asked were barrage of trivia questions that any engineer should be able to answer with 15 seconds of Googling. There were no questions where I could demonstrate my experience in solving problems or if I would be a good cultural fit. I think I should be paid for my engineering experience not for my google skills. 5. Interview ended abruptly 15 minutes before time. Needless to say I was not given a chance to ask any questions about the company, role, expectations for the role. Basically they hung up on me. Obviously I had interviews where I shined and where I was embarrassingly bad. Even when I embarrassed myself before the interviewer, the interview was always respectful, courteous and ending on a good note. Interview with Ria Financial was none of that.

Interview Questions
  • How do you pass an optional argument to a stored procedure and how do you write your query so that it could take an advantage of that optional argument.

Ria Financial

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ria Financial

Interview

Extremely unprofessional process and unprofessional recruiting staff. The recruiter ghosted me after getting my availability for my final interview. I am so glad not to get an offer from here as working with such people would have been a nightmare.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ria Financial

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ria Financial

Interview

Extremely unprofessional interview process. The recruiter intitially wasn't sure about total rounds in the process. However, I did proceed to the final round and scheduled an interview. 30 minutes before the interview, the recruiter called and said that someone else wants to be a part of the process and we need to reschedule this interview. I gave recruiter my availability, however, never got a response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ria Financial (Madrid) in Jan 2021

Interview

Me contacto HHRR, me hablo un poco de la posición y me informo que tendría que pasar un test técnico. Fue un tipo test con 30 preguntas de .net/c# sencillo y otro de SQL donde en base a 4 tablas te pedían desarrollar unas queries(9 o así).

Interview Questions
  • Proyectos en los que había trabajado, como trabajaba con entity framework(code first, model first, etc), si había tocado procedimientos almacenados, patrones de diseño, testing, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ria Financial (Portland, OR) in Jan 2021

Interview

HR Specialist asked me to fill out an assessment via email, then called before I finished it. We spoke and they said they wanted to hire me (never a great sign when you get an almost solid offer interview 1) and I would need to speak to the hiring manager as a formality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Spain, SD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ria Financial (Spain, SD) in Aug 2020

Interview

- Found the job announcement on the internet - Application sent online - Received a telephone call for interview - 2 rounds interviews with managers: both in person and over a phone call - Got final feedback 4 days after - Started on the job a month after

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Salvador

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ria Financial (San Salvador) in Aug 2019

Interview

Primera parte fue en la computadora, prueba de comprensión y escucha activa. Ese fue el primer filtro para pasar a la segunda parte que fue una conversación en inglés. La tercera fue la entrevista con el Manager, las preguntas fueron más personales sobre lo que me gustaba hacer en el tiempo libre. Por lo general fue una entrevista de moderada dificultad.

Interview Questions
  • ¿Qué harías si llegas a sentirte acosada por el Supervisor?

Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ria Financial (Buena Park, CA) in Nov 2018

Interview

Recruiter called me a couple times, very thorough. 2 in house interviews, VP Marketing, then Director. They call EVERY prior job within a TEN year span, you will then fill out an additional online application portal. One job had closed & they asked me to go back TEN years for a proof of a paystub, even asked for my bank docs, & proof of my college transcripts. They agreed it was a grueling process, many don't proceed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ria Financial (Buena Park, CA) in Jun 2017

Interview

Extremely positive interview process with this company! First, I had a phone call from the recruiter who scheduled me for a technical Skype interview with one of their Senior Engineers. I got a very friendly and positive vibe from both the recruiter and interviewer. I had final interviews lined up with several companies and when I relayed this information to them, they expedited the process for me made an offer after the Skype interview, the very same day! The Skype interview itself was quite technically diverse and they asked a wide array of questions ranging from simple academic concepts to abstract problem solving questions. It was rather casual in nature and thoroughly enjoyable! I am very excited to be working here!

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interviews