Richdale Apartments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 31, 2017

2.6

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Richdale Apartments (Omaha, NE) in July 2017.

Interview

I was supposed to have a Facetime Interview.
    The person interviewing was late calling me, saying that she couldn't get her Facetime to work.
    The interview was ok after that. She did a good job of explaining what the job would entail and what they would expect of me if I were hired.

Interview Questions

• Why I was applying for the job   1 Answer

Leasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Richdale Apartments (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview transitioned to multiple in person interviews. During the 3rd round of interviews I was told the job I had applied for was not a position they were hiring for.

Purchasing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Richdale Apartments in March 2017.

Interview

The recruiter was very professional and friendly. He interview was very relaxed. The Position was described and a high level explanation of benefits was given, not exact details. Next steps and timeframe were explained, no mention of salary range.

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Richdale Apartments in March 2017.

Interview

Good process. Fast and straight-forward. The whole process took less than 1 week. They asked typical questions. Everyone was friendly and the interview was very relaxed.

Leasing Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Richdale Apartments.

Interview

First met with a recruiter, then Betty Price. Nothing was offered in person, they made me sweat it out. I called to check status, call was returned and job was offered. The Regional Manager was out of town or I probably would have interviewed with them as well.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Richdale Apartments (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

You will have roughly 2-3 interviews with the recruiter, regional manager and owner. This process took roughly over 2 weeks to complete. It was pretty intense, because once the interview makes it to the owner, they pretty much dissect your resume and will bluntly ask you what you did at each job and why you are no longer with the company.

Interview Questions

• They go over your interview and ask about your experience related to that position   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Richdale Apartments (Houston, TX).

Interview

Relaxed to say the least. Interviewer was late. The interviewer wanted to look in my car.
    I felt there was no real position she was hiring for. She could not answer any questions about a specific position or property. Mass interviewing.

Risk Management/Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Richdale Apartments (Omaha, NE) in October 2015.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted by the recruiting department and asked to come in for an interview. The first interview was conducted by the company recruiter who was very nice. She said that she'd like me to come back for an interview with the Director of Purchasing and Risk Management. The second interview was conducted on another day with the director.

Interview Questions

• I was asked general interview questions by the recruiter and director. The director asked if I would accept the job for $16.00/hour.   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was told how it was with benefits and pay and there was no wiggle room.

Leasing Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Richdale Apartments (Omaha, NE) in October 2015.

Interview

My first interview was with the recruiter. They were very average questions that you would expect in any interview. I had a second interview with Betty Price. Personal presentation is important. They also expect you to be able to go in and sell an apartment during the interview now.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Leasing Agent Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Richdale Apartments.

Interview

The interview process was brief and easy. Lovely employees. Asked about experience and life long goals for the future. Explained many rewards and opportunities offered within the company itself and reasons to grow. Finished one interview and was asked to come back for another, where I accepted the job offer.