Richdale Apartments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Richdale Apartments

2.5

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Richdale Apartments (Omaha, NE) in September 2010.

Interview

It was fast, efficient and I was given honest answers on what to expect as far as feedback. I was hired quickly which is nice also.

Interview Questions

• Rating myself on a scale of 1-10 on some skills. I always struggle with that.   1 Answer

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Richdale Apartments (Omaha, NE) in July 2015.

Interview

The process was not difficult at all. I was told after the initial interview that I would be contacted either way if I would be getting a second interview in a few days. I got a call back for a second interview in less than a week.

Apartment Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Richdale Apartments (Omaha, NE) in September 2009.

Interview

I had my first interview and immediately we jumped into questions. I really had no time to get comfortable. I didnt do a great job, but was invited back to 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• How you motivate your employees even though they are not paid commission.   Answer Question

Apartment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Richdale Apartments (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

It started with a phone interview and then was followed by a 1:1 interview with two different managers. I had the opportunity to meet with the hiring manager and a partner. This was a great experience as I got to learn a lot about the company and the culture. I felt comfortable to ask questions that I wanted to know the answers to and really felt that the company cared about its employees. The partner explained that it was a great time to join the business because the company was big enough to have tremendous growth opportunities but small enough to know their employees by name. I didnt like that interview started 10 min late.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered a rate that I felt was fair and I accepted it.

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Richdale Apartments in March 2017.

Interview

Good process. Fast and straight-forward. The whole process took less than 1 week. They asked typical questions. Everyone was friendly and the interview was very relaxed.

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Richdale Apartments (Omaha, NE) in July 2017.

Interview

I was supposed to have a Facetime Interview.
    The person interviewing was late calling me, saying that she couldn't get her Facetime to work.
    The interview was ok after that. She did a good job of explaining what the job would entail and what they would expect of me if I were hired.

Interview Questions

• Why I was applying for the job   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Richdale Apartments (Omaha, NE) in October 2011.

Interview

An HR rep contacted me via email to set up an interview appointment. The interview was fairly straightforward. She basically went down my resume, asking about my work history, and gave me details on the position. She wondered if I would consider leasing instead, because of my interpersonal background. This basically told me I didn't get the job. I was not interested in leasing apartments either.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone interview - follow by two different in person interviews. The first with the recruiter and second with the hiring manager. The phone interview / screen was easy. Before the first in person you have to fill out a silly three page form. Could have done without that.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my personal life/ parents jobs   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Richdale Apartments (Omaha, NE) in December 2009.

Interview

Behavioral skills with mediocre interviewer rating.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the company and the industry?   Answer Question

Leasing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Richdale Apartments in July 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the recruiter and then with nanagr. I was hired the next day after the interview when the recruiter called me she offered me the job. I started working 5 days after the interview.