Richmond Public Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Richmond Public Schools Interview Questions

2.2

Bilingual Family Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Richmond Public Schools (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Answered various questions from each of 10 Richmond Public Schools staff members which included the Director of RPS Head Start, my immediate Supervisor, the Head Start Policy Council Chairperson, and others. It was refreshing for me because I seemed to please everyone with my responses.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a large case load of low-income families and how would you use your experience to assist them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was "Non-negotiable" !

Food Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Richmond Public Schools (Richmond, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

The application was average, but you need 2 or 3 letters of recommendation to accompany it! They do mass interviews, where they bring in lots of people and go over the main details at once, followed by individual sessions. Then they call you if you got the position.

Negotiation

No such thing.

Postdoctoral Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Richmond Public Schools (Menlo Park, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Several conversations with misleading information from two different managers. The person hiring suggested I would be called very soon to confirm an additional interview. Then was next to impossible to get in touch. Finally, received a call that they went with someone else.

Food Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Richmond Public Schools (Richmond, VA) in September 2010.

Interview

It was pretty simple. I was called for an interview, went in for the interview and pretty much was hired on the spot.

Education Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Richmond Public Schools (Richmond, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by phone and then one on one at HR and at site.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Vocational Education Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Richmond Public Schools (Richmond, VA) in August 2008.

Interview

1 interview by principal who knew nothing about how the program was run or where to seek assistance. Was told "I dont know how your program is run, I just want you to go in and run it"

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions...the usual interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.