Ricky's Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

1.8

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricky's (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with HR and it was super easy it was me and another girl and they basically wanted to know a little about yourself and your experience. I initially went in to interview for sales associate and got offered Team Lead instead

Interview Questions

• What makes a Manager a great manager?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricky's (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I found the listen got craigslist and from the first email I got a response in a day or two. I went directly through HR to get the interview and position.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a fast paced or hectic environment?(It was one of the Halloween stores)   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you've had to de-escalate a hostile situation or grievance.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricky's (New York, NY).

Interview

1st interview was a group interview.it was held in an office with a group of 4 other people. Then I was invited to a second interview with a manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Ricky's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricky's (New York, NY).

Interview

conversation type interview asked general questions. Interviewer made you feel comfortable and not nervous. You get brought in and interviewed at a specific location. The interview was about thirty minutes.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricky's (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview. Everyone got hired in my group. They asked us a few questions and afterwards they stepped outside and decided what stored they were going to put us at.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricky's (New York, NY).

Interview

Received a reply maybe a month after I applied. The first interview process was straight forward.
    Some tips
    -Name 15 products/brand they sell
    -Give compliments
    - Use real life situations
    -Don't oversell yourself
    -Stay confident

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricky's (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

ultitasking, learn how to be selfish and think about your self , learn how to be boss & not a leader.
    you are on you own there , so you will learn thins own your own . no hand holding (coz you will be screwed so bad they you will either leave or find a way to do it.
    Have good customer base and reach.
    Process oriented (so much that there si duplication of work only to waste time)
    They will not through you out. (but ensure will make an environment they you will leave / resign yourself )

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Ricky's (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Saw a ad on Craigslist and decided to email them my resume..didn't think I was gonna get a response so I forgot about that in a few days later and they emailed me back saying they would like to invite you to interview and they gave me the address..I made sure I looked the part since it was mostly a beauty store and I did my hair and makeup. I was a lil surprised that the interview was so easy I was just asked 3 questions Why Ricky's, name a time I dealt with a difficult customer, and just to introduce myself. The interviewer said it will take a week for them to decide if they would wanna proceed.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricky's (New York, NY).

Interview

It was any typical interview process. I submitted my resume to their careers email inbox. An Human Resources employee contacted me for a prescreen interview by phone. I passed the round. Then I was invited for a second interview and it was for an in person interview with a store manager at one of the store locations in Manhattan. The store manager I met was pretty friendly and professional. I was told to hear back within a week or so.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricky's (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

They asked me questions about what I know about HR, why I want to go into HR and what it is that I think I will be doing during my internship. It was not very difficult.