Ricoh Americas Corporation Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2017

2.8

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Interview

Very simple, spoke with the HR rep, then sales manager and eventually the sales director. Very simple, all completed in one day. Sales Manager and Sales Director were very friendly and seemed eager to bring me on the team. Once I was hired, things changed quickly. Not a positive environment.

Other Interview Reviews for Ricoh Americas Corporation

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Interview

Met with the ZBA manager. We sat down he really wanted to get to know me and see my personality. It was a really laid back interview. There were no trick questions and it was all very straight forward. It was a great experience and a great company to work for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Lenexa, KS) in September 2016.

Interview

First interview was very laid back. Spent a majority of the time talking about the company. Second interview was the same. Spent most of the time talking about the company/what I was looking for- was only asked 1 interview question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      How do you handle difficult situations   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Fenton, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied, took an online test; personality and behavior questions then a phone interview with a RICOH recruiter. Next stage was an in-person interview with one of the managers. The longest time frame was after the job offer there is a background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Are you a hunter or a gatherer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (West Springfield, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

2 part process one in person meeting then a phone interview with the VP of sales. the meeting was very casual and laid back I mostly did all the talking. the phone call with the VP was very intense very challenging questions she mostly did the talking and when I answered I was asked to elaborate my answer

Interview Questions

• do you mind going out in the field and finding new business   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Interview

Two interviews first one was with the hiring manager and the second with the director. Went on two ride days with other reps, you had to take a personality test as well and take notes during the ride day process. It was s good experience

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in March 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by their scouting team and had a phone interview then two in person interviews by the sales manager at the office I was applying for. Very relaxed interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Lenexa, KS) in December 2015.

Interview

Submitted application online. Used Ricoh employee for referral. Moved to next step, online assessment. This was an assessment in several disciplines - math, personality, vocabulary. It was challenging. Got a call from Ricoh representative who interviewed me over the phone. Then I believe I was invited for a formal interview after that, with a manager. This process took probably a week and a half to 2 weeks. Then I got an offer a week after my formal interview.

Interview Questions

• What Ricoh products most intrigued me.   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Met with Director for a one hour period. Followed up meeting with the Sales Manager the next day. The 3rd meeting was to discuss the offer. Interviews went well and heard within a few days. The initial interview was tough asking behavioral and situational based questions. He was definitely testing how I handle my self in a tense situation. Some rapid fire questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you wanted something so bad, you did anything to get it? Tough question when your on the spot.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Ricoh has a formalized process, which includes meeting with multiple levels within the organization and potentially a ride day. You may have to take an assessment prior to your interview. This is a great job opportunity so be prepared - do your homework.

Interview Questions

• How can you make an immediate impact?   1 Answer