Ricoh Americas Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ricoh Americas Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.5

Services Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Interview

Apply online, within a week called by HR. Answered interview questionnaire online, called by HR manager for a phone interview. Within a week interviewed in person by hiring manager. Within another week had the job.

Interview Questions

• My hobbies, experience in sales, and what I liked and didn't like about the sales process.   1 Answer

Negotiation

provided a written letter of explanation of everything, then I signed, returned and I started the job.

Senior Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (New York, NY).

Interview

Mix of questions, personal and business. First interview would be a phone interview, followed by an interview at the Ricoh USA office manager, then site manager at whatever company you end up being placed.

Interview Questions

• General information pertaining to resume   1 Answer

Applications Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Palo Alto, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was very pleasant and professional manner. I felt like I was treated with personal care and professional at the same time. The bottom line is that I was able to land the job that I was seeking and will recommend Mondo to my other colleagues of mine.

Interview Questions

• They have asked to illustrate and my overall experiences and also how my backgrounds and experiences met the requirements for the position that I am applying for. Other key questions are what makes you think that you are quality for this job, why should we hire you and what type of contribution(s) are you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Interview

Met with the ZBA manager. We sat down he really wanted to get to know me and see my personality. It was a really laid back interview. There were no trick questions and it was all very straight forward. It was a great experience and a great company to work for.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Phila, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

i had an opportunity to talk to one the of the recruiter of RICOH through virtual career fair then they took a phone interview and invited to meet their sales and executive manager in our area after a week later.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Lenexa, KS) in September 2016.

Interview

First interview was very laid back. Spent a majority of the time talking about the company. Second interview was the same. Spent most of the time talking about the company/what I was looking for- was only asked 1 interview question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      How do you handle difficult situations
      Answer Question

Account Executive I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Human Resource phone call was basic and just went over my resume. Mostly asked starting and ending dates along with a quick summary of the jobs. Then got scheduled for a meeting with 2 managers. Got a call a few days later with a job offer

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was a three step process. First step was a phone interview, second step was a video conference, third step was two in person meetings. All interviews consisted of resume review and role play.

Interview Questions

• If an attorney is requesting a conference room for a meeting what would be some questions you would ask?   1 Answer

Account Executive I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Interview

Started with a phone interview which were basic qualifying questions. I then met with two managers who were very professional and sincere about finding the right candidate. Very nice office with a very professional work environment. They kept the interview comfortable and practical, did not ask textbook interview questions but questions that's will actually describe who you are. Then had a second in person interview with the regional manager and one of the managers from the first interview. Even better! They made sure the job was a right fit for me and also the other way around. They let me be myself and did not demean or belittle at all! They love question and that you show an interest in the company. Let's just say I left the interview ready to work! Which is what good managers are able to do

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Good starting base with commissions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Interview

Phone interview to see your experience.
    One on one interview to go over your experience and to tell them a little about you.
    What the jobs description is
    Are you able to do what's required.
    The interview process was easy

Interview Questions

• After I was hired they asked me about the pay which was not even worth it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing