Ricoh Americas Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason City, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Mason City, IA) in September 2014.

Interview

Online application followed up by recruiter verifying I was qualified. I then had a telephone interview with the district manager followed by another telephone interview by HR. I then met in person with the district manager for an in person interview to see if I was professional looking and outgoing. Wanted to see if ok with cold calls and quick on thought process.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a new company about our products?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary and health Benefits offered were decent. Car allowance was terrible

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard for an outside sales position. They gave me a product and I had to sell it to them. I started with a phone interview and once I had passed that, I had a face to face with the area sales manager. it was a very standard hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to organize and work a territory with minimum oversight.   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview very short and seemed scripted and lacking a desire to uncover personal traits and talents. A very informal email followed directing me to take a 200 question test.

Interview Questions

• What products have you sold before your most recent employer?   1 Answer
    • How many years experience do you have in a outside sales role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

First interview by phone was verification of my status and last experience. It was quite simple and not lasting so long. I visited their office in Manhattan for second interview in the morning. One of manager took me his office and followed interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you contact and collect customers?
      How do you overcome big job position difference between your last job and our position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Centennial, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

VERY FAST INTERVIEW PROCESS. Two interviews with Sales Mgr....then a FINAL interview. Was SUPER EASY process....talked to manager on the phone and then had two interviews...one with each Sales Manager. Next stage was to talk directly with the Branch Manager to see if the job was truly for me. Everything went forward....offer letter was accepted and I started in Sept 2014!

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

VERY EASY.

Interview

I just had a phone interview recently and I am waiting for the next step - verification of your resume - questions about motivation- you can ask the interviewer to repeat the questions if you don't follow the rhythm.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

A phone screen from a recruiter than an onsite interview. Overall process is pretty quick (and that's the only positive).
    One manager shockingly lacks some basic knowledge in the area he supposedly managers.
    Some of the behavioral questions raises the alarm. The are looking for a yes-man who's more likely to fit in the culture of the parent company.

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel frustrated at work?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parma, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Parma, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

I was first interviewed by phone. She asked questions regarding my resume. She asked how do you rate your EXCEl/WORD proficiency from 0-10. I was then contacted for an on-site interview. The person that I interviewed was very nice and professional. He was extremely impressed by my resume. Since I have MS degree ha believed that the job might not be challenging enough for me. At the end of the interview he said I was among 4 people in their short list. He gave me a tour of their facility and he even showed me my office. After 10 days I was rejected.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire a chemical engineer for a software engineer position?   Answer Question

Solution Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Interview

Started with a phone call. Flew up for an in-person interview, which was delayed because interviewers had to "put out a few fires". Very disorganized.

Negotiation

They wouldn't budge.

On-Site Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. The only thing I would suggest is negotiate and forge your own path because Ricoh has all the resources you need to do this.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer