Ricoh Americas Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.5

Onsite Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Framingham, MA).

Interview

I received a phone call to meet the site manager for an interview. Met him in the cafeteria of the site, spoke about the job and my qualifications. The manager gave me a tour of the department, described their processes and introduced me to the current employees.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in the position?   2 Answers

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Interview

Very simple, spoke with the HR rep, then sales manager and eventually the sales director. Very simple, all completed in one day. Sales Manager and Sales Director were very friendly and seemed eager to bring me on the team. Once I was hired, things changed quickly. Not a positive environment.

Senior On-Site Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

I went in to a specific location and spoke with a manager for about 20 - 30 minutes. Then, afterwards, I had a specific time of a short phone interview with another manager. I think that was when I was offered the position and given details on where and when to meet to get set up in the building they wanted to have me start working in.

Interview Questions

• I think I was asked about a specific time I gave outstanding customer service in a previous position.   1 Answer

Services Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Interview

Apply online, within a week called by HR. Answered interview questionnaire online, called by HR manager for a phone interview. Within a week interviewed in person by hiring manager. Within another week had the job.

Interview Questions

• My hobbies, experience in sales, and what I liked and didn't like about the sales process.   1 Answer

Negotiation

provided a written letter of explanation of everything, then I signed, returned and I started the job.

Senior Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (New York, NY).

Interview

Mix of questions, personal and business. First interview would be a phone interview, followed by an interview at the Ricoh USA office manager, then site manager at whatever company you end up being placed.

Interview Questions

• General information pertaining to resume   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview strait forward looking flexible and team orientated people. Looking for key words or phrase how you can help the company. How much you know about the company history? How you see yourself being an asset to the company?

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weakness?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in December 2016.

Interview

First, there was a brief phone interview; then I was called in for an in-person interview which consisted of STAR interview type question and lasted about 40 mins. A few days after I received an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What would you do scenarios   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Interview

Met with the ZBA manager. We sat down he really wanted to get to know me and see my personality. It was a really laid back interview. There were no trick questions and it was all very straight forward. It was a great experience and a great company to work for.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Phila, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

i had an opportunity to talk to one the of the recruiter of RICOH through virtual career fair then they took a phone interview and invited to meet their sales and executive manager in our area after a week later.

Commercial Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process was painful. 3 step process involving an extensive face to face interview. Followed by an online aptitude and competency evaluation that was extensive. Followed by a 2nd face to face going over the online evaluation. While being asked dozens of questions of "give an example when there was a time you had to go above and beyond for a customer"... a lot of those. Followed by a phone call to a different manager for him to approve hiring you. Followed by emails asking you to say in one sentence why you would be a better fit than other candidates.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time you had to go above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer