Ricoh Americas Corporation Account Exec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ricoh Americas Corporation Account Exec Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2017

2.7

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Interview

Met with the ZBA manager. We sat down he really wanted to get to know me and see my personality. It was a really laid back interview. There were no trick questions and it was all very straight forward. It was a great experience and a great company to work for.

Commercial Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process was painful. 3 step process involving an extensive face to face interview. Followed by an online aptitude and competency evaluation that was extensive. Followed by a 2nd face to face going over the online evaluation. While being asked dozens of questions of "give an example when there was a time you had to go above and beyond for a customer"... a lot of those. Followed by a phone call to a different manager for him to approve hiring you. Followed by emails asking you to say in one sentence why you would be a better fit than other candidates.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time you had to go above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Lenexa, KS) in September 2016.

Interview

First interview was very laid back. Spent a majority of the time talking about the company. Second interview was the same. Spent most of the time talking about the company/what I was looking for- was only asked 1 interview question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      How do you handle difficult situations
      Answer Question

Account Executive I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Human Resource phone call was basic and just went over my resume. Mostly asked starting and ending dates along with a quick summary of the jobs. Then got scheduled for a meeting with 2 managers. Got a call a few days later with a job offer

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company   1 Answer

Account Executive I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Interview

Started with a phone interview which were basic qualifying questions. I then met with two managers who were very professional and sincere about finding the right candidate. Very nice office with a very professional work environment. They kept the interview comfortable and practical, did not ask textbook interview questions but questions that's will actually describe who you are. Then had a second in person interview with the regional manager and one of the managers from the first interview. Even better! They made sure the job was a right fit for me and also the other way around. They let me be myself and did not demean or belittle at all! They love question and that you show an interest in the company. Let's just say I left the interview ready to work! Which is what good managers are able to do

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Good starting base with commissions

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Fenton, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied, took an online test; personality and behavior questions then a phone interview with a RICOH recruiter. Next stage was an in-person interview with one of the managers. The longest time frame was after the job offer there is a background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Are you a hunter or a gatherer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (West Springfield, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

2 part process one in person meeting then a phone interview with the VP of sales. the meeting was very casual and laid back I mostly did all the talking. the phone call with the VP was very intense very challenging questions she mostly did the talking and when I answered I was asked to elaborate my answer

Interview Questions

• do you mind going out in the field and finding new business   1 Answer

Services Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (West Palm Beach, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

First call with the HR Recruiting Manager, then Hiring Manager, and finally with the HR Manager. In all process they was totally educated and transparent, but they ask me for salary at my former employer.

Interview Questions

• IT experience, close deals techniques, knowledge in Cloud, Big Data, Analytics.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Interview

Two interviews first one was with the hiring manager and the second with the director. Went on two ride days with other reps, you had to take a personality test as well and take notes during the ride day process. It was s good experience

Major Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

It started with an extensive online application. Then an automated phone interview. By the time I was contacted for a real phone interview I had almost forgotten I applied for the position. After the real person phone interview I was invited to their local office for a face to face of who the sales manager would be (who was based out of Denver and would not be local). After that face to face interview I was invited to meet with their boss. Going in, I thought this was just a formality and that I had already secured the position. After being introduced to their background (not even any experience in this industry at all and only being there for 2 months)and without reviewing my experience or qualifications, I was immediately deferred to a lower (come to find out, entry level) position which I had not even applied for nor had ever considered or was even told about prior to this meeting.
    At this point I was deterred but I was determined that working for a Fortune 500 company would be the best career move for myself. I was then told that my initial application had just expired and that I needed to fill out another one (really a form expires). I then meet with the person who would eventually be my boss. He is a smooth talker but I inform him that it is my expectation to blow all my numbers away just to prove to this VP that it was wrong to over look me. I was asked if I would take the position and I ask for an offer letter to review what was being offered to me. I was again asked if given an offer would I accept. I again asked for the offer to be placed in writing to review the options.
    After receiving the written offer I accept and gave 3 weeks notice as I had a project that I wanted to finish with my current employer. After 3 weeks and on my first day they were not even ready for me and another gentleman who was starting at the same time as me. We had to wait an other 3 weeks before training would start.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider an Account Executive position instead of the Major Accounts Executive position?   1 Answer