Ricoh Americas Corporation Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.5

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Did phone interview and test and they finally got back to me 4 months later. Really disorganized and scatterbrained. They lead you on and take forever to get back to you.

Interview Questions

Did not feel that it was the proper fit.

Production Systems Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I got recruited so it was very simple. I had a colleague refer me as I was a very successful Sales Manager, but didn't have Production experience. If you are successful at Ricoh, it's VERY easy to get promoted. If you start as an entry level Account Executive and keep hitting Chairman's Club, join every council and do what you're supposed to be doing, amazing jobs fall on your lap. Just work hard to get promoted!

Interview Questions

• What production have you sold before?
      Do you know about production solutions?
      Do you think you have what it takes to be successful at this job?   Answer Question

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

initial screener had no info about the company
    Next step was a test with complex algebra questions with zero relevance to business problems
    initial screener did not know the hiring managers name
    from there the process moved into testing quickly

Interview Questions

• why are you leaving your current employer
      what was your salary with this employer
      are you leaving in good graces
      do you take direction well
      do you enjoy managing people   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview on past sales roles with a company recruiter over the phone; followed by phone interview with a director; general questions on technology solutions and exposure, followed by a face to face interview with hiring manager; questions focused on motivation and self discipline.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interviewed by District Administrator, then District Manager, then took personality test and another test (took so many years ago.....)

Negotiation

None

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Orange, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone by a recruiter , basic questions were asked. then I was scheduled for interview with the Area Sales Manager, It was a good interview, the manager was nice. I had a ride along with one of the reps, we did cold calling, Phone calls, it was difficult because I was not familiar with pounding the streets and knocking on doors. then I was interviewed by the Sales Director..The Sales Director was nice, I was ask to present a powerpoint presentation of my 90day sales plan..I was hired after a few days.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, basically the questions were normal sales questions like how much salary are you expecting.and how much commission would you expect in one year.   Answer Question

AE1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Discovered RAC at job fair
    Total of 3 interviews
    Aggressive fast paced environment
    The culture is sales driven. Quality of people vary at the entry level with high turnover, but the brand is strong and following the services led approach which most companies in a commodity driven market need to do. Best place for people who are self motivated and are go getters. Not for those who need to be told, but who do it on their own .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negation at AE level

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Lengthy and difficult, 3 round interview. Phone screening and background experience check followed by one on one with a manager and (sometimes their manager), followed by a representative job walk day, followed by a presentation of what you would contribute in a business plan format on another one on one.

Interview Questions

• Calculate percentages of sales, sell me this calculator, what drives you?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Costa Mesa, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

7 interviews with various senior leaders - Had extensive process - Each person was operating on their own wave length - No consistent method of interviewing - No interview guide used - Questions were primarily behavior and performance based - Detailed questions on " How " you achieved specific results. These interviews were primarily one on one... no panel or group interviews.

Questions included:

How do you manage stress?
    What is your biggest weakness?
    What can you bring to the table that others can not?

Production Print Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Tustin, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

One phone interview and two on-site interviews. It took about 2 months between the interview and hiring. HR pushing the interview forward because I had a job offer at a competing manufacturer. They exceeded my salary expectations to be competitive. My job title has changed 3 times since I was hire less than 5 years ago. My territory has changed 3 times as well.

Interview Questions

• Everything was straight forward. No trick or unexpected questions. I knew some internal people were interested in the position. I'd say that that was the most difficult thing knowing.   Answer Question