Ricoh Americas Corporation Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Ricoh Americas Corporation Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Phila, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

i had an opportunity to talk to one the of the recruiter of RICOH through virtual career fair then they took a phone interview and invited to meet their sales and executive manager in our area after a week later.

Manager Finance Planning & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Malvern, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied on Ricoh-USA website. Within one week HR called for phone screening. Then scheduled in person interview with hiring manager at Malvern PA office. Great conversational interview, extended beyond 1 hour schedule, exchanged email address and explained the next interview with next level director.

Expected call from HR, instead received automated/form email stating they are moving forward with other candidates. Very surprised given all the signals from the interview. Perhaps they had someone in mind and were simply going through the motions? Left me a feeling a bit negative....after being very positive thru screening and in interview and discussing how similar my outsourcing background would be great fit to lead finance team suppoting the growing business area.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Malvern, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

2 rounds 1 individual interview and one group interview.

Round one was with a team member to see if I was a good fit.

second round was with managers and directors to review my qualifications

Sale and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Wayne, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

I first applied online from a posting I found on Indeed. I was then contacted a few months later and interviewed at the local office near my school. After that, I interviewed at the potential site for the internship. Each time I interviewed with one of the commercial sales managers

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Ricoh has a formalized process, which includes meeting with multiple levels within the organization and potentially a ride day. You may have to take an assessment prior to your interview. This is a great job opportunity so be prepared - do your homework.

Interview Questions

• How can you make an immediate impact?   1 Answer

Print Support Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Wilmington, DE) in January 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed on the phone first, then invited in for an in-person interview. At the in-person interview I met with four people, to cut down the amount of time needed for a possible second interview. I was told a decision would be made within a week of the interview.

Process Improvement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Malvern, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied on-line. After 2 weeks received email with link to schedule HR phone interview.
    Interview went well, was told resume would be forwarded to hiring manager & would receive email w/in 10 days to schedule Manager phone interview. No email or phone call ever came. No way to circle back with HR since their phone # was blocked and they would not provide the details. HR would also no provide hiring manager info at time of HR phone interview.

Global Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was extensive and required 4 levels of interviewers. In the first interview it was more about validating information than any real questions about strategy. The second interviewer started to ask questions about past experiences and sales cycles that were memerable and why they were. On the third interview it was more about me as a person and what I was looking for in a company and how my skills would help me to acheive those goals. In the last interview it was more about fit with the current team and what I would bring to that team.

Regional Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Malvern, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

A series of telephone interviews, as all members were dispersed. Each call was approximately 45+ minutes or more; a total of 4 interviews took place. All were friendly. Each interviewer knew what the job entailed as was good about asking questions to gain insight if I had the experience to fulfill the position. Not very hard questions, they all wanted to be sure I had the experience, skill set, and desire to perform the job well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do this job? What appeals to you?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2010.

Interview

This was an interview for an internal position. The panel consisted of the manager of the department and a supervisor. The interview was a good cop/bad cop style of questioning. The manager was the good cop and the supervisor was the bad cop. The duo failed to read my resume and didn't realize that I had military training in this type of area. I realized that they were playing good cop /bad cop and then I used my training and turned the interview around on them. I ended up turning the bad cops words against the good cops and thus making a subordinate go against his superior. They ended up dropping the act and it became a typical interview...tell us about your experiences, blah blah blah. As a civilian it was the strangest interview I ever had. Once I flipped the interview around, it was an easy interview.

Interview Questions

• (good cop) What do you like the least about your current position?   1 Answer
    • (bad cop folling up to the answer to question one) Why are you being so negative about you job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since this was an internal position I was told that offers would be made in a few days. The offer never came, and management blew me off day after day. Two days before the current department was closing and the new department was starting the told most of our department that we got the new positions in the new department. The offer never came for myself and twelve others that ended up filling this new department. Management kept telling us that the offer letters were being worked on to ensure that we got fair offers. A week past, then two, then a month, and the ficticious offers never came. I spoke to management about it, and they said they looked into it and since we all started the positions without an offer in place that there was nothing they could do. However, they said they would look out for me when the company gave out raises the next week. The company gave a 2.02% raise after a pay/hiring freeze the year before. Management then came up to me like they did me a favor but I had to help people figure out how to calculate percentage so I knew that everyone got the same percent raise regardless of how they had performed the previous two years. If Ricoh offers you a job....run away, change your phone number, and find a priest.