Ricoh Interview Questions in Boulder, CO | Glassdoor

Ricoh Interview Questions in Boulder, CO

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh (Boulder, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

I was interviewing for a software testing internship, which consisted of a phone interview and then an on site interview with three different people. I applied online and was contacted for an interview. Past the usual "What was the greatest challenge that you've faced?" and "Tell me about ... project" they really wanted to make sure that I was interested and understood the testing internship. I appreciated that they didn't only look at the qualifications of the applicant but cared to see if I'd enjoy the job. I received a job offer that I accepted before I received a decision from Ricoh.

Interview Questions

• What was the greatest challenge that you've faced?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ricoh (Boulder, CO) in June 2011.

Interview

I spoke for an hour with three of the technical leads/architects that I would be working with. I then talked with two managers. At the end of the interview they offered me the job. They were very friendly, intelligent, and reasonable. It was a good fit.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation wherein one team member is slacking off and resists contributing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I game them a salary range and they offered me the high end of my range.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh (Boulder, CO) in October 2009.

Interview

1 Phone screening, 2 telephone interviews with multiple people, in-person interviews with three other managers.

Negotiation

Yes and push for more base pay in light of the fact that the corporate bonus is very small.